Play in game?

Loser donates $20 to the children’s hospital.

They have a slick donation webpage. It’s what I used to pay for @4thngoal to change his shit avatar that he used to have. Loser also posts a screenshot of the email receipt with his name and and email blacked out so we know you paid up.

@HawksMN and @WindsorHawk , sorry guys. No backing out now. You’d look like a total asshole denying the hospital your donation.
@HawksMN , did you pay up yet?

Here's the link to the Children's Hospital donation site.

We need a screenshot of the receipt.

I'd put money that Hawks lose by 15+ at Nebraska (hard to do as they are bad), then 15+ against a mediocre BIG tourney opponent, an 11 seed and first round is almost guaranteed.

Can Iowa turn this ship and get the next two wins? If so, then 7 seed is probably likely. Im not counting on this.

Loser donates $20 to the children’s hospital.

They have a slick donation webpage. It’s what I used to pay for @4thngoal to change his shit avatar that he used to have. Loser also posts a screenshot of the email receipt with his name and and email blacked out so we know you paid up.

@HawksMN and @WindsorHawk , sorry guys. No backing out now. You’d look like a total asshole denying the hospital your donation.
@HawksMN , you still haven't paid up for the bet you welched on.

Hurry up and make with the cash, sweetie.

Latest posts