Pick the round Stanzi gets drafted - or goes undrafted

There will be a team that has heard of another qb that came from obscurity. Tom Brady. There will be enough belief to pick him up and give him a chance. I'm guessing 4th or 5th.

Shonn Greene was drafted in the 3rd round, and I can't imagine Stanzi being higher or equally valued than Greene at this stage of the game - (using a comparison to another Iowa player only). I'd say 5/6.

Shonn Greene was drafted in the 3rd round, and I can't imagine Stanzi being higher or equally valued than Greene at this stage of the game - (using a comparison to another Iowa player only). I'd say 5/6.

If Stanzi were a running back, I'd agree. But running backs are a dime a dozen, quarterbacks not so much. 3rd round

Your smarter than that.

Ill say 3rd to Da Bears.

If I were betting money, I'd say 3rd round, maybe even the top of the 3rd.

As tm3308 said, QB is the most-coveted position on the field and with the prevalence of the 1-read option offenses in college football, guys like Stanzi become more valuable because they have more than 2 years of starting in a pro style offense.

Some of you guys (hawkfan1319, imported_ankle23, iowatank55), are cop outs. Re-post with one round.

This isn't a strong QB class. Teams are interested in other positions. I say 5th round.

Latest posts