Peterson: Ferentz annoyed by questions.

i think it would have been funnier if he said "Did you guys catch wind of that?" instead of "Did you guys catch that on mic?"

But who am I to second guess?

Its just too bad that Kirk gets annoyed. Run the program effectively and maybe the questions will be more to your liking. The guy is a jerk. Getting just like Paterno. Nobody should question what he does or happens within the program.

I don't know if I agree, probably could have been handled better. This seems out of character. KF is coming across very,very arrogant to me, like he is above it all.

big deal.

i'm sure one slip up (if that is what you consider this to be) in 13 years gets a pass. Fry was way more arrogant to the press than KF ever dreamed of being. Somehow revisionist history is in effect for that part of Fry as well.

This is why he will never be an NFL coach. He wants to run a program like it should never interact with the media but that's a thing of the past. The more media time and info you make available the more your program gets nation wide coverage.

I don't know if I agree, probably could have been handled better. This seems out of character. KF is coming across very,very arrogant to me, like he is above it all.

You're just now coming to this realization? Wow. Where have you been?

You get paid almost 4 million a year, but you're offended if you have to answer tough questions. Sounds like a great gig if you can get it?

big deal.

i'm sure one slip up (if that is what you consider this to be) in 13 years gets a pass. Fry was way more arrogant to the press than KF ever dreamed of being. Somehow revisionist history is in effect for that part of Fry as well.

I'm willing to bet that right now KF is regretting that comment.

This is why he will never be an NFL coach. He wants to run a program like it should never interact with the media but that's a thing of the past. The more media time and info you make available the more your program gets nation wide coverage.

He doesnt want to be an NFL coach, must he reaffirm his commitment again?

Not in comparison to the behavior of posters in many of these threads

Well Im not out attacking people on this board....and they are not the face of the Football program as is KF, if he cant handle being asked some questions maybe he should find another profession. He is smug and arrogant and its rubbing off on the program in a very bad way. Its becoming more and more apparent some players don't respect him or his authority and they are continuing to make poor decisions. I know not all of that is on KF but it does start at the top.

Three words: Bill Belichick.

Well Im not out attacking people on this board....and they are not the face of the Football program as is KF, if he cant handle being asked some questions maybe he should find another profession. He is smug and arrogant and its rubbing off on the program in a very bad way. Its becoming more and more apparent some players don't respect him or his authority and they are continuing to make poor decisions. I know not all of that is on KF but it does start at the top.

The funny thing is... if you listen to the interview, he only seems to get annoyed after someone informs him about Mikail's facebook post and then when someone asks him about Prater going to the ER. I think he was actually surprised that people had heard about the ER visit... I think it was a joke that the reporters don't miss anything. He addressed Prater's status btw... I guess its not a great story for the media told a different way.

Latest posts