Peter Jok video (June 2012)

JugadorHawk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGGVZWRaC3M&feature=g-all-fbc]Peter Jok Is Back - YouTube[/ame]

I can see Horner's influence in his game. With his knee issues, his game has gotten craftier. His leaping ability has suffered though but he's an intriguing prospect that still has an Iowa offer (2013).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcvsgUgSXyo&feature=relmfu]Jeff Horner and Peter Jok DM Valley Interviews - YouTube[/ame]

Interview with Jeff and Jok.

Peter is playing in the NBA camp in Charlottsville, VA this weekend.

With only 1 ride available now in 2013 Im gonna guess Jok's offer is conditional. If he wanted to commit today, I dont think Fran would accept it.

With only 1 ride available now in 2013 Im gonna guess Jok's offer is conditional. If he wanted to commit today, I dont think Fran would accept it.

i have to agree with this. with jok's set backs i could see him walk on and possibly be allowed to try and earn a scholly when they open up. but i think his offer is conditional depending on a few players that are more athletic on the wing.

I can see a difference between a year or so ago and now. He is much more aggresive than right after his knee problems and looks to be pretty much back to where he was except maybe lost some of his vertical. He has got a great shot though and nice frame. I wouldn't have a problem with Iowa signing him. They wouldn't need him to come in and play right away anyway so he would have an additionaly year to continue to work on his game.

Seems like he plays more like a 2. Don't we need more of a slashing 3?

I think with his height, and length I think he is a perfect 3. The highlights show him on the perimeter, but I'm guessing he would have a hard time matching up lateral quickness with most 2 at the BIG10 level.

So what you are saying is he doesn't get in the paint, but he isn't fast enough to play backcourt D?

Sorry to say it, but he looks better suited for Wisky or Butler.

i think the fact that uthoff came to iowa is bad for jok getting a scholly at iowa. jok isnt as good as uthoff (imo) and they are similar players. jok more of a shooter than uthoff but both have 3 pt range and uthoff is the better passer and i believe he is quicker for slashing and defense.

i think the fact that uthoff came to iowa is bad for jok getting a scholly at iowa. jok isnt as good as uthoff (imo) and they are similar players. jok more of a shooter than uthoff but both have 3 pt range and uthoff is the better passer and i believe he is quicker for slashing and defense.

Not sure I see all that much similarity in their play. That seems like a bit of an oversimplification. We need guys who can shoot the rock -the more the better.

Latest posts