PESSIMISTS NEED NOT READ

Guys, I got a feeling about this squad. That win over Purdue was convincing and they are peaking at the right time. I think we will get jobbed by the officials at Indiana, but aside from that, I don't see this squad losing again until maybe really late March. We will sweep through the BTT (really, who is not beatable in the conference right now on a neutral court?) and then I see us not losing again until probably March 28 or 29 in the Sweet 16 round likely to a slightly more athletic Big East team with marginally better guard play than us.

This team is gonna go on a major run right now. I'd guess we won't lose until April, but I have a feeling the NCAA will do everything in its power to stack the tournament against us as much as possible. I've seen too much NCAA anti-Iowa bias to expect us to get positioned where we need to be to make a deep run.

GO HAWKS

Hey everyone. Ghost is back.

Guys, I got a feeling about this squad. That win over Purdue was convincing and they are peaking at the right time. I think we will get jobbed by the officials at Indiana, but aside from that, I don't see this squad losing again until maybe really late March. We will sweep through the BTT (really, who is not beatable in the conference right now on a neutral court?) and then I see us not losing again until probably March 28 or 29 in the Sweet 16 round likely to a slightly more athletic Big East team with marginally better guard play than us.

This team is gonna go on a major run right now. I'd guess we won't lose until April, but I have a feeling the NCAA will do everything in its power to stack the tournament against us as much as possible. I've seen too much NCAA anti-Iowa bias to expect us to get positioned where we need to be to make a deep run.

GO HAWKS
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. I am somewhat of a pessimist when it comes to Hawk sports cause I've seen us get jobbed and just never meet up to expectations in the up years. We have one shot to make the NCAA Tourn. and it is not likely. We will make the NIT I think and if we have really seen some improvement overall we will get past the second round but in tournaments you need some luck too so not counting on it.

Latest posts