Perception and reality

Are you really Rodney Dangerfield?
Lol, that guy was hilarious and a very good actor also. They way he would hold his facial expressions while going through his routine was as funny as the words he would say.

The fact that your are referring to him kinda exposed your age. Many of these younger guys are likely asked............ Rodney who?

Yes, I was just just trying to lighten the mood a little bit. I think most of us including many media outlets expected Iowa to get past the first weekend .So it’s been very disappointing and painful. I can speak for myself and say all season long and even before the season began I was already looking forward to the NCAA tournament with great expectations. I even hoped that we would give Gonzaga all they want the second time around.

Probably the greatest question I had was would Covid stop it all from happening. No, it didn’t but it worked against Iowa and gave Oregon an advantage. If they knew in advance soon enough then Iowa should have been given the bye and Oregon should have played Grand Canyon based on seeding.