Per ESPN: A&M to SEC

I don't really agree with your line of thinking there. I do think A&M needs to distance themselves because their conference is crumbling, but their problem is not UT. I mean, by your way of thinking, ISU should be better off because they can "offer a recruiting advantage/differentiation" from Iowa.......but we all know that is NOT the case.

How do we know that? Just because they aren't ever very good doesn't mean that what they have is better than what they'd have if they were in the Big Ten.

Getting that separation provides A&M with an opportunity to elevate itself again. Whether or not they succeed, or if they only make a minor improvement, remains to be seen.

How do we know that? Just because they aren't ever very good doesn't mean that what they have is better than what they'd have if they were in the Big Ten.

Getting that separation provides A&M with an opportunity to elevate itself again. Whether or not they succeed, or if they only make a minor improvement, remains to be seen.

Because Chizik came in and got better recruits than ISU did when they had their "glory years" and made it to bowls like 3 out of 4 or 5 years or whatever it was. Point is, Iowa will always get better talent because of their tradition and past successes. Different conferences/circumstances don't carry alot of weight with high school kids. They want 2 things......1)To win and 2)Playing time. The conference,coach,location,etc. make a little difference but not that big of a deal in the overall scheme of things.

Latest posts