Penn State will beat Iowa in Iowa City

scullydirt

Better and stronger athletes on the lines.

Smarter QB.

Better receivers and better DBs.

They play hard all the time, and you can tell they are on a mission.

And...

They have superior coaching.

Just sayin'

Dude -

So far Central ******* Michigan and The Ames Academy of Anal Agriculture have beaten Iowa at home.

You really put yourself out on a limb there.

We have the worst QB in the conference, with maybe the worst receiver group in the conference. Until we can make teams pay for putting 8-9 in the box, we will not win another game ALL YEAR.

There isn't another Minnesota on our schedule the rest of the year.

The Marauding Mohel will have something to say about it.

What happened earlier in the season doesn't matter. PSU lost to Ohio and Virginia. We will be better by that game. Lets see how we play against MSU before ranting about losing.

Much as I'm disgusted by what happened at Penn St, you have to give these guys credit.

O'Brien has them playing hard and like they have a purpose. I'd love to see that kind of attitude out of KFz's teams a little more consistently.

Last edited:
Much as I'm disgusted by what happened at Penn St, you have to give these guys credit.

O'Brien has these guys playing hard and like they have a purpose. I'd love to see that kind of attitude out of KFz's teams a little more consistently.

Agreed. I'm very impressed with the job that Bill O'Brien has done so far. He isn't whining, he isn't playing the victim card (at least not in public); he's just focusing on coaching and improving week after week.

Everyone assumes that JVB will not improve. Simply projecting the past into the future. Its possible he will improve and when he does this offense can be as good as any in the conference.

so there.

transative property / or

A beat B

and B beat C

so C will be A.

This is disproven every single season.

Year after year I have compared Iowa to other teams in the conference and thought Iowa was slower, less athletic, and would get blown out if they played [ that ] team. Then gameday comes, the ball is kicked off and lo and behold the hawks play with [ that ] team quite well. Maybe Iowa's uniforms make them look slow or something. Maybe they are. This is what I see happen year afer year and week after week. The gap between Iowa and other teams is either smaller than what I imagine or simply not there at all.

Latest posts