Penn State Football: Seven Reasons To Hate Iowa

I've lit him up a few times and he left the comments. My theory is that he doesn't understand the words I'm using, as I keep my vernacular intentionally ambiguous in order to obfuscate his comprehension.

Boy this guy is a doosh on multiple levels

Makes weak excuses for the losses to Iowa (very un-Paterno.. well at least before the senile years)

What the hell does Muscatine have to do with it? I've been to Pennsylvania... it has it's own "variety" of towns.

Obviously he has no clue about Hayden Fry's legacy. Single handedly changed the Big 2-Little 8 landscape of the Big Ten, integrated the old Southwest conference (Jerry Levias) and accomplished what most experts still see as one of the most impressive rebuilds of a dead football program in the 20th century.

But Paterno does have the edge in career wins, National Championships and pedophiles enabled.

Maybe he thinks that going through life acting like a dickweed is a fair trade-off for teh site hits.

Leave Tim Tolley alone. The Penn State program is going to be crippled for the next 10 years. I read his "Seven Reasons to Hate Iowa" and felt like I was in a bar, being called out by a drunken paraplegic in a wheel chair.....

In the comments, they're trying to convince me that this shouldn't be taken personally, and it is just a weekly column they issue to opponents they respect in order to pump up their fans.

I hate it when community college grads insult mah intelligence.

In the comments, they're trying to convince me that this shouldn't be taken personally, and it is just a weekly column they issue to opponents they respect in order to pump up their fans.

I hate it when community college grads insult mah intelligence.
He said the NW one is really funny. I'm wanting to find that one but I'm too lazy.

He's a Browns fan too. Guy has a hard life. I feel bad for crapping on him so hard. Watching him troll is liek watching a bird with a broken wing try to fly.

image.png

He said the NW one is really funny. I'm wanting to find that one but I'm too lazy.

I found it. It is horrible. It reads liek bad stand-up. Here's an example:

What we all have in common, is knowing that Joe Flacco is evil as is the winged ratbird on his helmet. I can’t confirm that Northwestern wears their colors as a tribute to the Ravens…but I can’t think of any other reason.

The only funny part is a part that was not intended to be funny:

Pat Fitzgerald should be the head coach at Penn State.

Penn State Football: Seven Reasons to Hate Northwestern - Victory Bell Rings - A Penn State Nittany Lions News Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

I hate their fanbase more than any other on the planet and that is saying a LOT as I really hate OSU's too. The thing is that even when OSU fans talk ****, their team backs it up against us. PSU fans continue to talk **** and yet their team doesn't back it up. I remember all the comments leading up to the 2009 game, "yeah, you guys got lucky last year, but we're gonna kick your *** this year." Big, scary whiteout......woooooo. Then Daryll Clark tells fans before the game they're gonna put up a lot of points on the Hawks. They just never learn to shut their pie hole no matter how many times someone beats them, so I didn't feel bad about all the sanctions that were handed down to them.

Daryl Clark has black and gold nightmares.

Aww poor Timmy had to drink by himself at the hotel bar... probably scared to get his face smashed Gallagher style by some Muscatine Melonheads.

Aww poor Timmy had to drink by himself at the hotel bar... probably scared to get his face smashed Gallagher style by some Muscatine Melonheads.

Naw, he went to Wal-Mart and laughed at teh losers. Because I am sure the Wal-Mart in Akron is a ******* retail paradise.

Latest posts