Penn State Football: Seven Reasons To Hate Iowa

Funny. He sights that the "hawkeye" is a pest bird. His link sends you to the company "Haweye Pest Control". Whole artical killed right there. Dude didn't even read what he was trying to use as fact.

Since Tim doesn't play in a game, clicks to his site is how he wins. So he wins.

If I were a fan of a football team that hadn't won a game in 15 years, was staring down sanctions that will most likely cripple my team for at least the next 10 years to come, and that school were the laughing stock of the nation, I don't think a few clicks on my website would be considered winning. Having my face and name associated with Penn State would be all the losing I could bear to handle.

Jon is right, and you are all feeding the troll by clicking on the link, attempting to comment, etc. Thats how trolls troll. Ignoring them is your best move.

Guess he's gonna have to skip his workout today...

2012-04-21_16-31-40_662-1.jpg

I think its pretty clear that Tim loses.

Le best comment.
Your right Tim, Iowa has a lot of problems. In fact, they have 99 problems but covering up child molestation isn't one. I suppose you'll delete this comment. You know, cover it up.

Since Tim doesn't play in a game, clicks to his site is how he wins. So he wins.

Liek some genius said in teh comments:

For as insulting as you have treated Iowans in this thread, did you really want to open with something that either exposes you as a liar or an idiot?

To be honest, I'm not sure which one you are yet. However, as a troll blogger myself, I know that any attention is good attention, so, from the bottom of my heart; Good-Bad Job!

Much like this fellow, I respect trolling when it's done well. The moast insulting part of his cool blog is not the fact that he insulted Iowa, but he insulted teh trolling game. Those of us who take internet srs do not take kindly to those disrespecting teh game. The end result of trolling is for you to look like a jerk, not an idiot.

Jon, when you (by you I mean our beloved Tim here) open yourself up to a full metal Pedobear beatdown, you may be collecting clicks...but you're "winning" is Pyrrhic.

Just checked out the professors Facebook page...For a guy who lives in a suburb of Akron, Ohio, I don't see where he gets the nerve to crap on Muscatine.

Also, his education lists Cuyahoga Community College. What else can you say? It explains a lot about what he wrote...

Just checked out the professors Facebook page...For a guy who lives in a suburb of Akron, Ohio, I don't see where he gets the nerve to crap on Muscatine.

Also, his education lists Cuyahoga Community College. What else can you say? It explains a lot about what he wrote...

But he wins says JD.

He's a "tavern lion". Rahr.

I hate their fanbase more than any other on the planet and that is saying a LOT as I really hate OSU's too. The thing is that even when OSU fans talk ****, their team backs it up against us. PSU fans continue to talk **** and yet their team doesn't back it up. I remember all the comments leading up to the 2009 game, "yeah, you guys got lucky last year, but we're gonna kick your *** this year." Big, scary whiteout......woooooo. Then Daryll Clark tells fans before the game they're gonna put up a lot of points on the Hawks. They just never learn to shut their pie hole no matter how many times someone beats them, so I didn't feel bad about all the sanctions that were handed down to them.

Ka...fn'...boom!