Payback Time...Official Iowa Vs Rutgers BTT Game Thread

Don Haskins last recruited a white player around the time JFK was in office. So highly unlikely LOL

I remember watching Texas-El Paso with all black starters beating Kentucky in the
National Championship game in the year of the Lord: 1966

Adolph Rupp and Kentucky had never had a black player on their basketball team
at the time

Kris will be back, why was he saying otherwise? Kenyon said with his own mouth that Kris isn't ready for the NBA.
If Kenyon said that then that changes my mind. Kakert was saying he wouldn’t be shocked if Kris moved on.

If Kenyon said that then that changes my mind. Kakert was saying he wouldn’t be shocked if Kris moved on.

But Kenyon really likes Kakert, which is making me wonder. But it's obvious as hell that Kris is not ready for the NBA yet. He's got the potential for it.

But Kenyon really likes Kakert, which is making me wonder. But it's obvious as hell that Kris is not ready for the NBA yet. He's got the potential for it.

Kris is already a 2nd round pick. He does the pre-draft workouts and he impresses, it isn't that farfetched. All I am saying is that Kakert made a compelling case for him not coming back.

If both Murray’s go to the NBA there will be a truck load of players waiting to play at Iowa
Especially if they make a significant run in the Big Dance.....but a mass exit of players (for NBA or otherwise) I would hope that portal would be used as well.

Kris Murray
Ke. Murray
Jbo
Conner
Rebracca

What does that look like next year if all of those guys are gone?

Rebracca is coming back for sure until you posted the Kakert shit about Kris I was 100% positive Kris was coming back (I'm down to 99%). But next year Tony Perkins will take over with or without Kris. Sandfort will also have a huge role as will Patrick. Hawks have some exciting pieces coming back next year, I think they will still be competitive.

Kris Murray
Ke. Murray
Jbo
Conner
Rebracca

Keegan is gone
Kris is next years Keegan
Rebracca has 2 seasons he’s not going anywhere.
Jordan is the main thing wrong with Iowa basketball the last 4 years duh
Connor can come back - he won’t

Iowa lost everything last year. If expectations are low next year that’s just people being naive at this point

Kris Murray
Ke. Murray
Jbo
Conner
Rebracca

I’ll ask, what did Iowa look like this year losing Luka, JoeW, Nunge and CJF? At this point, it would be a shock for Iowa to be not good at basketball imo

I think Connor comes back as a grad assistant

Kris is coming back to do what keegan did this year.

Sanfort replaces JBo

Ulis
Perkins
Sanfort
Murray
Rebarca

As our 5 is pretty good.

Can Rebracca come back for another year? I have never seen a solid confirmation. Help & Thanks.

I can't confirmation on that either. I have heard multiple times that this is it and he will be playing overseas next year.