Patrick McCaffery - Workout Video

I'm surprised that Fran didn't have them working with a shooting coach since they were toddlers, to make sure they had proper form. Both kids have an odd shot.

Anyone have video of Fran in his playing days? What did his shot look like?
Good questions... They aren't text book by any means. I've not seen any Fran jumpers from back in his day either. You have me curious though.

Kid's been through a lot. Would be great to see him continue to fill out, gain his confidence and get some minutes.

The release point is not ideal, but I don't think it's as big of deal as some make it out to be. Go watch some video of Shawn Marion.

The release point is not ideal, but I don't think it's as big of deal as some make it out to be. Go watch some video of Shawn Marion.
Nobody had an uglier shot than Lafester Rhodes.

But for one famous night against Iowa, every time he put it up the basket got in the way.

Jalen Rose had a similar shot to Rhodes and had a long NBA career.

George gervin looked like he was trying to swat flies when he shot and he had an even longer ABA/NBA career.

I'd rather talk about COVID 19. This is a dead horse. It's an ugly shot. It will work or it won't.

He looks like a young man now. Last year, he still looked like a boy more or less.

Most of all, he looks like a Big 10 player now.

This team is gonna just be so talented and deep. My only fear is Fran tries to play too many guys or doesn't give our top 3 or 4 enough minutes.

Top 3 in my mind are Garza, JoeW and CJ. I think those 3 should all get 30 MPG. Then tier 2 of JBo, JoeT, CMac, Nunge will get low 20s. Then the remaining players will have 20 to 30 minutes to divide up between whoever doesn't redshirt. PMac probably will be only consistent one with minutes in that bunch.

Latest posts