Pam Ward no longer calling CFB...

If only ESPN would dump all the other sorry play by play guys and color guys... and gals!!!

The thing is Pam Ward was prolly in the top half of "play-by-play". Only if ESPN would "re-assign" that 50 percent with men or women, no matter what color, religious, ethnic, or sexual orientation that weren't corporate shills and announced the games... described the play... completely with no agenda and without bias.

that 'ill be the day... that 'ill be the day..... that 'ill be the day 'till I die.

I'm having a hard time understanding the hatred towards ESPN announcers (and also for many, the hatred towards the BTN). How many of you most critical ever tried to announce or comment a game? I've had problems just trying to be the PA announcer at some of our high school games. This stuff is not as easy as you might think. And if Pam Ward wanted to interview me in the locker room. I'd immediately drop my towel.

I'm having a hard time understanding the hatred towards ESPN announcers (and also for many, the hatred towards the BTN). How many of you most critical ever tried to announce or comment a game? I've had problems just trying to be the PA announcer at some of our high school games. This stuff is not as easy as you might think. And if Pam Ward wanted to interview me in the locker room. I'd immediately drop my towel.

This would be my dream job and I'd love to take a shot at failing it.

I've never really been too critical of play by play guys on TV in sports (aside from Neil Funk for the Bulls and Hawk Harrelson for the White Sox). The game is on TV and I kind of ignore them. A good chunk of color guys, however, have no analytical skills whatsoever and drive me nuts with their stupidity.

http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2012-articles/may/a-pam-ward-chronicles-tribute-pam-wards-greatest-hits.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Sorry if doesn't link correctly. App can only do so much being its free.