Paki O'Meara Big 10 Special Teams POTW

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
SPECIAL TEAMS:

Paki O’Meara, Iowa

SR, RB, Cedar Rapids, Iowa/Washington

O’Meara broke through for a blocked punt and returned it 42 yards for a touchdown in the first quarter against Eastern Illinois to give Iowa a 21-0 lead. The senior running back, who also rushed four times for 34 yards, recorded the Hawkeyes’ first blocked punt return for a score since teammate Adrian Clayborn accomplished the feat at Penn State last season.

The kid deserves this! He is one of the hardest working guys on the team and had a great game last Saturday......

It's up. My buddies and I were joking during the game that the paki-o'meter was going up. Awesome play.

That was an awsome effort. The punt was low but Paki got his hand up and then got by his blockers and made the scoop on the run. Who made the final block burrying that guy in the ground?

Go Paki, I hope he gets a few more big plays just like it this year.

My first thought on Saturday after Paki's big play was...

"Somewhere, right now, EverHawk is jumping up and down, going crazy". :)

That was an awsome effort. The punt was low but Paki got his hand up and then got by his blockers and made the scoop on the run. Who made the final block burrying that guy in the ground?

Go Paki, I hope he gets a few more big plays just like it this year.

# 37 was the player who made the block. Only name that comes up as 37 is Shane DiBona a RS Freshman Linebacker.

What a great kid Paki is, and a first-class Hawkeye.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUhHrbnNxVs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Paki O'Meara after EIU game[/ame]

hawks have so many players with great names who are standouts...paki is amazing and will come in handy many times this year

Yeah kinda wish some of those idiots would come on and eat some crow. You know they would be "crowing" if he hadn't had a good game.

Latest posts