Paige is struggling at NC

pistons

I have been watching paige not looking good against pretty weak competition.

I think he needs to be benched

He should then transfer back home to IC not Transfer U lol

He is struggling with his shooting big time!

Great idea: come back to a team of highly regarded players who don't shoot the ball extremely well. He'd feel right at home at Iowa.

If he don't want to roll with the Hawks let him stay out east. If memory serves me right old HB didn't live up to his hype his first year at UNC.

Yeah he sucked tonight dropped in 19 with 70% shooting.

I think that is actually the picture from you driver's license TKSIRIUS

He'll figure it out and be really good there. He's lived on crazy superior athletic talent and just made plays. It will take him some time to adjust, but no doubt he will. Very similar to HB story.

Paige will be fine. Welcome to North Carolina Marcus. Comes with the territory. Hell we have fans dissing Gesell on a night where he scored 19 points.

Obviously he's struggling because he doesn't have a superior talent like Gesell playing next to him to take the pressure off.

Fran knew this was going to happen so he didn't recruit him very hard. He knows he had to offer Paige just to satisfy the locals, but he saw the holes in his game and passively recruited him. Fran knows the game as well as anyone, and will continue to pull fast one's on Old Man Williams until he stays out of his backyard. Fran rules! We're back!

Latest posts