PAC-12 says no expansion.

Wow you really have NON clue what you are talking about, you are worse than the clowns at ESPN. Do yourself a favor and shut your hole.

So I have NON (really?) clue what I am talking about? Yet Deloss Dodds (know who he is) just said it?

I dont know how many times it needs to be stated that OU and Texas dont want to leave the Big 12.

In the end, this is true.

After all, who doesn't enjoy having a harem of lesser schools who will go along with anything you say? Texas is your pimp. Oklahoma wants to be, too.

But don't think it can't fall apart on a whim. It came close last year. It has come even closer this year, and I'm not convinced that this is over.

In the end, this is true.

After all, who doesn't enjoy having a harem of lesser schools who will go along with anything you say? Texas is your pimp. Oklahoma wants to be, too.

But don't think it can't fall apart on a whim. It came close last year. It has come even closer this year, and I'm not convinced that this is over.

I don't understand all of the ISU joy over this. Great, you get to be in a conference where you will finish in 8th-10th place every year! Congrats. If I were an ISU fan, I would have wanted the Big East so you actually had a chance to build a consistent winning program. Now the Clones will be fighting with Kansas, Kansas State, and maybe Baylor to not be the worst in the conference. Awesome. I guess they may get paid more, but who cares how much money you have if you lose all the time.

I don't understand all of the ISU joy over this. Great, you get to be in a conference where you will finish in 8th-10th place every year! Congrats. If I were an ISU fan, I would have wanted the Big East so you actually had a chance to build a consistent winning program. Now the Clones will be fighting with Kansas, Kansas State, and maybe Baylor to not be the worst in the conference. Awesome. I guess they may get paid more, but who cares how much money you have if you lose all the time.

You can't be this dumb? Can you?

Big 12 $$$ is much more than Big East and Big 12 leftover $$$$ would be.

Plus we know get revenue sharing which levels the playing field even if it's just a little.

You can't be this dumb? Can you?

Big 12 $$$ is much more than Big East and Big 12 leftover $$$$ would be.

Plus we know get revenue sharing which levels the playing field even if it's just a little.

There is no revenue sharing the Big 12 will ever come up with that will but ISU on the same level as Oklahoma and Texas. As long as you stay in the conference with them, the "dream seasons" will be 4th or 5th place and a 8-4 or 7-5 record. But the money is nice, I don't disagree with that.

There is no revenue sharing the Big 12 will ever come up with that will but ISU on the same level as Oklahoma and Texas. As long as you stay in the conference with them, the "dream seasons" will be 4th or 5th place and a 8-4 or 7-5 record. But the money is nice, I don't disagree with that.

There is no revenue sharing that will ever put Iowa on the same level as OSU, but isn't it nice to have the equal partnership? Don't you think it's probably helped your program the past 25 years?

To think that ISU would be better of in the Big East shows how little you know.

There is no revenue sharing that will ever put Iowa on the same level as OSU, but isn't it nice to have the equal partnership? Don't you think it's probably helped your program the past 25 years?

To think that ISU would be better of in the Big East shows how little you know.

Depending on revenue sharing in the Big 12, is it possible with a Big East deal looming, if they would have added some teams that ISU could have made a similar amount of money in the Big East? I was under the impression it could have been close to what you have today, plus you could actuallyl have a chance of competing for the top spot in the league once in a while. Now, if Texas is truely going to play nice and you get a bigger piece of the pie, obviously from a financial standpoint, it would be much better. But you will always be middle-to-bottom of the conference.

Has OSU helped Iowa, yes. Have we helped OSU? Yes. At some point or another, most teams have helped the league, unlike the Big 12 in today's structure which is an absolute joke.

If this all plays out where everyone truly cares about the Big 12 for more than 5 years, then yes this could be a great day from a money standpoint for the ISU. I have to see it to believe it.

Latest posts