PAC 12=Classless

herky01

The Stanford marching band showed an unparalleled level of disrespect with that stunt they pulled. The fact that Stanford employs ****** bags such as their band director is appalling.
The Iowa/Arizona game in 2010 was another unbelievable display of unsportsmanlike conduct from a PAC 12 team. I literally feared for my safety while walking back to my car after the game. I can't imagine what it would have been like if Iowa won. Iowa may have lost, but at least we have some class.

Last edited:
Arizona is a sh!thole full of sh!tbags...with some spectacular natural scenery. California is much the same. Colorado is becoming increasingly so. Frankly this planet would be better off without a lot of its current inhabitants.

Arizona is a sh!thole full of sh!tbags...with some spectacular natural scenery. California is much the same. Colorado is becoming increasingly so. Frankly this planet would be better off without a lot of its current inhabitants.

Hard rs to believe given the fact the last 20 years they all have become the multi-cultural paradises you find so enlightening. Let me guess most of the hostiles at the Arizona game were decendants of the Mayans and Aztecs?

Stanford fan bought me a $14 beer because I had "spirit". Didn't have any issues surrounded by Stanford fans, all were respectful and most were engaging.

Hard rs to believe given the fact the last 20 years they all have become the multi-cultural paradises you find so enlightening. Let me guess most of the hostiles at the Arizona game were decendants of the Mayans and Aztecs?

Your rubesque taker ilk is included in the aforementioned wastes of space.

The Stanford band has been known for just this sort of thing for decades. They get suspended on the reg for doing stuff just like this.

I wasn't shocked by it.

Very much agreed.

I was over on the Stanford CardBoard forum site earlier in the week and got turned off by them well before the band stunt. These people think they are ALL so intellectual and put themselves on quite the pedestal and there is nobody smarter than them. That said, probably 80% of them are like me and have never been on the Stanford campus. All you heard on that board was how smart they are and the Iowa farmers had no chance.

This coming from people of a state that is damn near if not bankrupt which our fed gov probably bails out. They were just such hypocrites. I just wanted to say think of that when your eating your food every day. Think of that when your eating the tacos at the local taco joint that is run by illegals that your state has let in & supports.

Here's Iowa which is a pretty healthy state financial-wise than there is California bordering on bankrupt. They have no idea how smart farmers are and the research they do on a yearly basis to forcast and get the best yield. This coming from a guy who has never grown up on a farm & works in an academia setting. Those azzholes lost a lot of respect from me and well before the game. I have a different feeling now when I see or hear the word Stanford, that's for sure!

I stayed at the same hotel as the Stanford band. You dudes that are bent out of shape over this are being trolled by a bunch of 18-21-year-old nerds. If Iowa hadn't crapped the bed, this wouldn't have been as big of a deal. Be mad at the coaching staff.

Wow. A lot of Iowans with thin skins, it seems. I'm as proud of an Iowan as anyone else but this reaction is exactly what the Stanford band wants. It was a freakin' halftime performance, folks, by a band famous for being irreverent (how DARE they?). You might consider seeing them as a breath of fresh air in a sea of staid and sometimes boring military-style university band programs. Meanwhile, formulating impressions of a great university or an entire state based on a college band performance and a few random comments on message boards is downright silly. BTW, I wouldn't gloat too much about the state of governance in Iowa, given the shameful tactics employed by the current governor in terms of the Medicaid fiasco and lack of support for public education.

The Stunt the Stanford Band pulled at half time was childish and immature at best....if i was the Stanford president i would have been embarrassed by that crap....and for the Rose bowl to even allow it was a joke, at least ESPN had some brains and went away from the crap the band was pulling...it wasn't funny or even interesting, it was nothing more than a slap at the Iowa state as a whole and has ZERO place in a bowl game like that. I am sure the school is so happy that instead of people talking about how awesome their team played all they are talking about is how crappy their band is.

Latest posts