Overpaid College Coaches List

I can't believe someone is using Charlie Weis as some sort of gold standard for college coaching. I'm losing it.

Paul Rhoads had a chance to take a picture of the scoreboard at halftime with his team leading in Norman. When was the last time an Iowa State coach could do that?

Charlie Weis showing why he is one of the best coaches in College Football with a big win today.

I think Paul Rhoads needs counseling. The guy is a total freak on the sidelines.

Okay folks, the Really Great Head Coaches Bowl is at 7:00 PM this Saturday in Ames, Iowa. The game is sold out but there will be a crowd of obviously jealous Hawkeye fans waiting for the two head coaches before and after the game. Fox Sports 1 moved this game to prime time because of all the anticipation and nationwide interest.

Okay folks, the Really Great Head Coaches Bowl is at 7:00 PM this Saturday in Ames, Iowa. The game is sold out but there will be a crowd of obviously jealous Hawkeye fans waiting for the two head coaches before and after the game. Fox Sports 1 moved this game to prime time because of all the anticipation and nationwide interest.

What's the over/under on attendance for this game 20,000? Last chance for ISU fans to cheer for a senior class that never had a winning season, never won a bowl game, went 9-26 in conference, and didn't win a single game in Jack Trice their senior year! Rhodes really has that program firing on all cylinders right now!

What's the over/under on attendance for this game 20,000? Last chance for ISU fans to cheer for a senior class that never had a winning season, never won a bowl game, went 9-26 in conference, and didn't win a single game in Jack Trice their senior year! Rhodes really has that program firing on all cylinders right now!

wow, that's a whole lotta fail.

I went to school at ISU.....gotta tell ya by the tail end of every season I was there, you could sit midfield row 1 easily no questions asked.

Isn't it ironic that the coldest game in the history of Kinnick Stadium will be at eleven tomorrow, but the two hottest coaches in college football will be at Jack Trice delivering a fireworks spectacular or offensive genius football spread attack points fest thousand yards of offense combined touchdowns Baylor heisman pose kick returns?

I think its clear we have seen the last game Kirk Ferentz will ever coach at Kinnick Stadium. After four turnovers and so many blown opportunities, its time to move in a different direction. If Barta starts driving now he can be in Ames by the end of the game and offer the winning (or losing) coach.

Latest posts