Overpaid College Coaches List

Jeeeeeezzzze this thread again? You would think I just wouldnt read the thread but I did and now Im mad. You are an Idiot stupid face if you dont agree with me.

I don't know how you can't be convinced yet that Paw Rwhoads is a stellar coach. Worth every penny and the right guy for the job with all of that continuous improvement and momentum. #FORWARD

I don't know how you can't be convinced yet that Paw Rwhoads is a stellar coach. Worth every penny and the right guy for the job with all of that continuous improvement and momentum. #FORWARD

I have you on ignore but I read this one post and as a REAL Hawkeye fan I hate everthing ISUcky and anything written that is repedanegatively about Iowa is a joke and and can not be true.

There is a quiet confidence about his teams and Paw hired a wizard as the D-coordinator. I would be So Proud to have a coach that is All In

With all their momentum I think they might actually win more games in Jack Trice than Iowa does next year, that's moving #Forward.

Rhoads and Weis both coach in the prestigious Big 12 Football conference. Winning is hard in that conference, unlike a certain conference in the Midwest that is just as good as the MAC on most days. Kansas and Iowa State would each go undefeated in the B1G this year, their only loss coming when they would meet in the hypothetical Conference Championship Game in Indianapolis.

Rhoads and Weis both coach in the prestigious Big 12 Football conference. Winning is hard in that conference, unlike a certain conference in the Midwest that is just as good as the MAC on most days. Kansas and Iowa State would each go undefeated in the B1G this year, their only loss coming when they would meet in the hypothetical Conference Championship Game in Indianapolis.

Ok, now you're just clownin'.

ronld.jpg

Are we talking about the MVC here? No need to be bitter just because they won their head to head matchups with B12 teams this year.

Not a fan of all the Charlie Weiss badmouthing going on. The guy has superbowl rings, the rest takes care of itself. You pay for excellence like that. On a side note, how odd is it that Weiss isn't the fattest coach in KUs history.

Not a fan of all the Charlie Weiss badmouthing going on. The guy has superbowl rings, the rest takes care of itself. You pay for excellence like that. On a side note, how odd is it that Weiss isn't the fattest coach in KUs history.

His OC excellence isn't translating to HC excellence. The jobs are very different.

Did he do a good job as the OC for Florida and Chiefs? Can't really remember all I know is that the steelers will probably be needing an OC in a couple months.....if he gets fired I wonder would he be a good fit in Pittsburgh?

Did he do a good job as the OC for Florida and Chiefs? Can't really remember all I know is that the steelers will probably be needing an OC in a couple months.....if he gets fired I wonder would he be a good fit in Pittsburgh?

A better ?- would he fit in Pittsburgh? The guy is pretty big...

You are just a bad as the idiots who speculated on this in the first place. You have absolutely NO evidence to support this nonsense. Your paranoia is about the only thing that surpasses your foolishness. Like Horny, you may want to do some research before shooting off your mouth.

I have my EARS and have listened to speech. I know what I heard and I don't need you or the Michigan officials to clarify it for me. Thanks.
Perhaps you should look past your friendship with Mary Sue and realize that sometimes, your drinking can get the better of you and oh, guess what? Lead you to make foolish choices, like agreeing to do an impromtu speech when you are deep in the bottle. That's the way I see it and if anyone asks me, that's the version they'll get. You don't have any control over people's opinions and it's obvious that's a problem for you. Deal with it.

So what now you are going to start in on Kirk? Im sick of your negativity. Every post is the same. Do you get up kick your dog in the face and then slap your sister/wife? How do you go through life with that outlook on everything cause if you dont like kirk you must hate everything. You are not a Iowa fan. Importedyankle called he said..............hok!!!! Go cheer for Alabama if you dont like Iowa. Jon can we get a ban on this guy? I bet youre one of those alt trolls. Are you vitagehawk? Recruits could see this you should be ashamed. ****************************************** you*********************monkey ********** and your horse.
Mad cuz I stole your thunder? :D

I have guys working in my office that graduated from ISU & they struggle to write complete sentences. You obviously did not attend ISU as none of the ISU grads I know can spell prestigious.

Latest posts