Over/ Under on Cubs wins

CFHawk

As of today the cubs are 47-61, with 54 games to go. Where do you put the over/ under on how many wins the Cubs end up the season with.

I'm going with 68.

There are no ties in over/unders...need to set that bar at 67.5 if you're taking 68 as your "over" or 68.5 if your 68 is your "under"...and I'll take the under on either number...this team is mailing it in now and it's hard to do that and win 21 more games.

Last edited:
Judge to woman: You're here in court for your third divorce?
Woman: Yes. First husband cheated on me.
Judge: The 2nd?
Woman: He was a wife beater.
Judge: And now?
Woman: He is a Cubs fan. I wasn't getting any sex. He kept saying, "Wait until next year."

I think they go .500 the rest of the way. 74 Ws

The team hasn't been playing .500 ball for the better part of two months, do you really think they'll turn it on now? This is going to be the first Cubs team ever to not spend one day of the season above .500.

Think about that.

The team hasn't been playing .500 ball for the better part of two months, do you really think they'll turn it on now? This is going to be the first Cubs team ever to not spend one day of the season above .500.

Think about that.
Well, how soon we forget the 1997 season when the Cubs lost the 14 games of the year. I am fairly sure that team never spent the season above (or at) .500.

Yeah, looks like the jumped the gun on that one. Oh well, it's out there now permanently etched in the history of the internets.

Yeah, looks like the jumped the gun on that one. Oh well, it's out there now permanently etched in the history of the internets.
No worries! :) I just didn't want anyone to forget the 97 team!

C - Scott Servais
1B - Mark Grace
2B - Ryne Sandberg
SS - Shawon Dunston
3B - Kevin Orie
LF - Doug Glanville
CF - Brian McRae
RF - Sammy Sosa
P - Steve Trachsel, Kevin Foster, Terry Mulholland, Geremi Gonzalez, Frank Castillo, Kent Bottenfield, Turk Wendell, Kevin Tapani, Terry Adams, Mel Rojas, etc.

The next year (1998), the Cubs get to the playoffs! It can happen!

No worries! :) I just didn't want anyone to forget the 97 team!

C - Scott Servais
1B - Mark Grace
2B - Ryne Sandberg
SS - Shawon Dunston
3B - Kevin Orie
LF - Doug Glanville
CF - Brian McRae
RF - Sammy Sosa
P - Steve Trachsel, Kevin Foster, Terry Mulholland, Geremi Gonzalez, Frank Castillo, Kent Bottenfield, Turk Wendell, Kevin Tapani, Terry Adams, Mel Rojas, etc.

The next year (1998), the Cubs get to the playoffs! It can happen!

That team doesn't sound that horrible, though some of those guys were getting pretty old. hard to bleieve that was 13 years ago already.

Latest posts