Other message boards

It's obvious we need this guy...

20-20.jpg

Do posters on other team's message boards thrash their own players, like the Hawk fans do Hawk players?

Guess you missed the thread about Cyclone fans and players? All teams have those kinds of fans. Go on any major message board for a team and you'll find them.

Do posters on other team's message boards thrash their own players, like the Hawk fans do Hawk players?

Yes, it isn't logical to think otherwise. I am sure some message boards are better than others, some are worse.

My guess would be it has to do with the type of people on the boards at a certain time, the mods there and what type of forums they have and want to project onto their members. For example after the season was over it was rumored that Tom K. over on Rivals was deleting posts/threads started getting too judgmental of players or coaches. Sometimes it is all about perception. Bundle that up with what type of seasons their team or players are having, gives you the answer.

The amount players are ripped on message boards is directly proportional to how much they are moderated. For some reason people love to rip players. It's bizarre but it's there everywhere.

Head to the Illini Scout Board. They hate all the administration, all coaches in football and basketball and a good majority of the current and past players.

There are ISU "fans" that I would punch in the face and kick in ther ribs. Most of them are young idiots witha a "Loook at me" complex, however.

There are ISU "fans" that I would punch in the face and kick in ther ribs. Most of them are young idiots witha a "Loook at me" complex, however.

Cydkar, key in on that word and realize that you shouldn't waste your time or energy on them. All teams have these types of fans, sometimes it is fun to mess with them but 90% of the time you will just end up ****** off.

Do other message boards get trolled as hard as this one?

HI is pretty bad sometimes, but they are way more obvious over there. Here sometimes you can't tell at first, it takes a few posts for the true nature to get televised.

HI trolls will have a name like "Hawkssucks" and will just have 1 post and it will be for a thread that they started and it just says "You guys suck". Little to no effort on the troll's part, sad really.

Latest posts