Other B1G games ...

We’d likely be 5-5 or 6-4 if CJ hadn’t missed so many. I’m not afraid of any NCAA team on a neutral court with all 8 of our guys healthy. But I would be a fool to want KS earlier than absolutely necessary. I want a 6 in NCAA unless we can move up to a 3 (or 4 with 2 games close to home).
Not impossible. Probably need to win out and make the championship for a 3-4 seed

Last two weekends the Hawkeye BASEBALL
team has beaten

#18 Arizona
#22 North Carolina
#14 Duke

and lost late after rallying to tie the game in the 7th to...

#13 NC State

This is shaping up to be a tough team if they can solidify #3 starter and bullpen. They grind. They don’t quit.

Last two weekends the Hawkeye BASEBALL
team has beaten

#18 Arizona
#22 North Carolina
#14 Duke

and lost late after rallying to tie the game in the 7th to...

#13 NC State

This is shaping up to be a tough team if they can solidify #3 starter and bullpen. They grind. They don’t quit.

The baseball team has collected some quality wins with a tough schedule so far. Will be interesting to watch them progress through the schedule.

We’d likely be 5-5 or 6-4 if CJ hadn’t missed so many. I’m not afraid of any NCAA team on a neutral court with all 8 of our guys healthy. But I would be a fool to want KS earlier than absolutely necessary. I want a 6 in NCAA unless we can move up to a 3 (or 4 with 2 games close to home).
As long as Luka Garza is wearing an Iowa uniform I fear nobody. His impact on this team is identical to Shonn Greene in 2008. Such models of consistency. Garza cranks out 20 point games the way Greene cranked out 100 yard games-like clockwork. I said before the conference season started that if anything Luka could pick it up another notch and score even more.

Of course I also doubled down that Minnesota would pull the upset last night but they can't make plays on either end of the floor or on the free throw line in crunch time.

As long as Luka Garza is wearing an Iowa uniform I fear nobody. His impact on this team is identical to Shonn Greene in 2008. Such models of consistency. Garza cranks out 20 point games the way Greene cranked out 100 yard games-like clockwork. I said before the conference season started that if anything Luka could pick it up another notch and score even more.

Of course I also doubled down that Minnesota would pull the upset last night but they can't make plays on either end of the floor or on the free throw line in crunch time.

Oturu makes a better move and dunks on shaggy vanilla down there, Minny wins...

If minny could of snared the rebound after the wis miss with a minute to go and up 2 they probably would of won!

Latest posts