Other B1G games ...

Bardo is no better in the studio than he is on the air.

Shut up and give it up!

Now he is going on about Ohio State and all the injuries and player defections they've had.

He says OSU has won eight of their last ten. Fine. Guess who one of the losses was to?

We have had three players miss the entire conference season. Players who were expected to be key contributors. Another has misses multiple conference games twice (and we are 3-4 in games his missed or partially missed.) Another player is dealing with a bad back. Yet we have eleven conference wins, which I more than tOSU's ten.

Go find another hobby Steven. Start with your right hand.

Bardo is no better in the studio than he is on the air.

Shut up and give it up!

Now he is going on about Ohio State and all the injuries and player defections they've had.

He says OSU has won eight of their last ten. Fine. Guess who one of the losses was to?

We have had three players miss the entire conference season. Players who were expected to be key contributors. Another has misses multiple conference games twice (and we are 3-4 in games his missed or partially missed.) Another player is dealing with a bad back. Yet we have eleven conference wins, which I more than tOSU's ten.

Go find another hobby Steven. Start with your right hand.
:eek:

Settles > Bardo

Minny misses 3 of 4 free throws in the last 6 seconds and then Oturu somehow doesn't realize how much time is on the clock and doesn't even get a last second heave off.

Well there goes our double dye.

Gophers have no point guard play, couldn't keep Wisconsin's guards out of the lane, miss too many free throws, Kalscheur disappears on the road, critical defensive breakdown on the Ford dunk, Pritzl never misses a corner jumper (daggered Iowa last year as well in Carver)

We deserve better. Still a week to go but doesn't look good for double bye.

Last edited:

Gophers have no point guard play, miss too many free throws, Kalscheur disappears on the road, critical defensive breakdown on the Ford dunk, Pritzl never misses a corner jumper (daggered Iowa last year as well in Carver)

Plenty of opportunity in a crazy B1G. Hell, there’s a legit shot to tie for the title and get the #1 seed.

God I hate Wisconsin. I guess I will have to remember that we beat their ass this year.
We are a much better team. WI will go nowhere in the Big Dance. They are good on D. But, they are almost totally reliable on the 3 for offense. Would have been nice if Iowa had the poor teams on their schedule at the end of the season. They have MN. NW, IND while we face MSU, PSU, and ILL. F...k!

Gophers have no point guard play, miss too many free throws, Kalscheur disappears on the road, critical defensive breakdown on the Ford dunk, Pritzl never misses a corner jumper (daggered Iowa last year as well in Carver)

Really Iowa has nobody to blame but themselves. Can't lose to Nebraska. NW even managed to avoid that.

It will come down to the Illinois game and if they can't win that they probably don't deserve the double bye.

Really Iowa has nobody to blame but themselves. Can't lose to Nebraska. NW even managed to avoid that.

It will come down to the Illinois game and if they can't win that they probably don't deserve the double bye.
In the year 2525...

...if man is still alive...

...if woman can survive...

...OUR DESCENDANTS WILL STILL BE HEARING ABOUT THAT FUCKING 2020 NEBRASKA LOSS!!!

If Nebraska goes 8-30 from the line against us they don't win that game either.

God I hate Wisconsin. I guess I will have to remember that we beat their ass this year.
We are a much better team. WI will go nowhere in the Big Dance. They are good on D. But, they are almost totally reliable on the 3 for offense. Would have been nice if Iowa had the poor teams on their schedule at the end of the season. They have MN. NW, IND while we face MSU, PSU, and ILL. F...k!
Their guards make plays in the lane as well. And Pritzl is an underrated defensive player (just ask Gabe Kalscheur.)

Also they beat Penn State and Michigan on the road and will like!y do the same to Indiana. We accomplished none of the three.

Plenty of opportunity in a crazy B1G. Hell, there’s a legit shot to tie for the title and get the #1 seed.
Double bye teams hold their own on the road. We will finish 2-8 or 3-7 in road conference play.

There's your difference. You saw Bucky and Sparty and the Turtle and the Chief come up huge on the road this week.

Yeah they're schedule set up nicely toward the end. Also helps when you only don't have to play @MSU or @ Maryland, along with Illinois & PSU once.

But begrudgingly I have to give them some credit. After a so-so non-con, they beat MSU (without Davison) Maryland, & at PSU, and sweep Ohio St.

As you said they've very dependent on the 3 point shot. Their D will travel wherever they go and they're a terrific FT shooting team.

Double bye teams hold their own on the road. We will finish 2-8 or 3-7 in road conference play.

There's your difference. You saw Bucky and Sparty and the Turtle and the Chief come up huge on the road this week.

And Iowa's best conference road win is against a team that may not qualify for the NIT. But only 1 more road game and then neutral court the rest of the way. Personally I can't wait for Iowa to be done playing B1G teams.

If we can't get the double bye I would prefer the six seed over the five

• We would get the winner of Indiana-Nebraska and avoid Minnesota. An eminently winnable game.
  • We would get Wisconsin on Friday and we could handle them
  • Minnesota, Michigan, Rutgers, Penn State, Maryland and Illinois would all be on the other side of the bracket
  • Our side of the bracket would include Bucky, Sparty, Ohio State and Purdue.
  • I would luv, love, LOVE our side of the bracket.

Latest posts