Other B1G and CBB Game Thread

Rutgers can't score, I like Iowa's chances on a neutral court against Rutgers
And our guys haven't forgot what happened out there, or how it happened.

Somewhat related, have you seen what happened to their former player Peter Kiss? He has turned into the best player nobody has heard about for Bryant. Chalk that team up as someone you DON’T want to draw in the opening round.

Rutgers can't score, I like Iowa's chances on a neutral court against Rutgers

I got to thinking about this earlier, it might not be all that neutral. There are a TON of Indiana and Illinois fans at the game, I bet a lot of the winning team fans will stick around to root for Rutgers. Hopefully a TON of Iowa fans made the trip.

Take the afternoon off boys.

This game's going to the wire. And here's another development to monitor. Cockburn is playing more minutes then he's accustomed to, and they're hard minutes.

If Illinois survives this Kofi may not have much in the tank for tomorrow. If Indiana wins Gernomo's status for tomorrow will certainly be uncertain

That's not a bad foul, even it puts Indiana in the bonus.

Guess where the ball is going for Illinois.

OK, never dreamed the ball was going there. For Illinois it was more like a nightmare.

Illinois really f'd up the end of the game. First, the Kofi reach-around foul that gave Indy the lead right back, then the pass into the stands, then a missed layup.

Illinois really f'd up the end of the game. First, the Kofi reach-around foul that gave Indy the lead right back, then the pass into the stands, then a missed layup.

Nasty bastards deserved to lose

This is a good thing

Would rather play Indiana after their third game in 3 days than the Illini

After one game

Plus no Cockburn

All that said: I really like to watch Carbelo when he is not playing the Hawks

Bring on the knights, Knock them Cold

You all hear this Indiana crowd? This is a friggin home game for them! Neutral court my ass.
Key element for all IN games played in Indy. May likely be even more important as teams wear down over the days and look for that extra kick of adrenaline.