Other B1G and CBB Game Thread

Tennessee of to a scalding start in their SEC championship game.

Rick Barnes may be the most underrated coach in the nation. He wins everywhere he goes.

Tennessee of to a scalding start in their SEC championship game.

Rick Barnes may be the most underrated coach in the nation. He wins everywhere he goes.
He got "Tom Davis'd" by TX for not winning "enough"

Hard to argue a .655 winning percentage and 402 wins @ TX

CBS didn't do this in the game yesterday? Think they are trying it out. They are transposing the shot clock right in the FT line and top of the key area when it gets to 15 seconds. I like it. Seeing it in the Richmond - Davidson game.

Who wants to play Davidson again? MEEEEE! :)

Great game btw! Spiders in mean Xavier out?

Last edited:
Wow, how SDS can't shoot and score all of a sudden against a "real" team. They look hot against Oral Roberts, Montana State, and Presentation College but they can't hang here. I wasn't buying them as Cinderella anyhow. Hope they come back and beat Providence. I want to score 112 again like vs. Northwestern. :)

Wow, how SDS can't shoot and score all of a sudden against a "real" team. They look hot against Oral Roberts, Montana State, and Presentation College but they can't hang here. I wasn't buying them as Cinderella anyhow. Hope they come back and beat Providence. I want to score 112 again like vs. Northwestern. :)
The Summit league is probably the worst conference in all of D-1. Worse than Missouri Valley

CBS didn't do this in the game yesterday? Think they are trying it out. They are transposing the shot clock right in the FT line and top of the key area when it gets to 15 seconds.
They’ve been doing it the whole time. Did it in some conference tourneys as well.

Haven’t seen all the games since earlier this week but think we’re seeing some of the effects of the transfer portal as some of the minors look pretty competitive.

We’ll thanks Kentucky for wanting to share the limelight with us today. Isn’t that nice of them?