OT: Tim Brewster to get Extension

I know a few people in the Mn. athletic dept. and they cant stand this guy. He is a lot like Steve Alford was, very arrogant. They say Tubby is the nicest guy and he has actually achieved some things in his coaching career. Brewster has achieved nothing and struts around like hes the king. Im glad they extended it, I hope he stays up there a long time.

I know a few people in the Mn. athletic dept. and they cant stand this guy. He is a lot like Steve Alford was, very arrogant. They say Tubby is the nicest guy and he has actually achieved some things in his coaching career. Brewster has achieved nothing and struts around like hes the king. Im glad they extended it, I hope he stays up there a long time.

Same with the Zookster.

Done nothing? He has like 250 career wins as a coach!

I would suspect that it's a "soft" extention. Meaning that there is probably not a buy out if he's terminated earlier.

Comments on that story were quite interesting. Felt like reading this board if Lick were to get an extension.....:)

I know I'm in the minority but I'd love to see this dude and Zook go. Hire some talent. Make the Big Ten more competitive all around.

The way I see it Minnesota deserves Brewster, just like Illinois deserves Zook. Loser programs, loser coaches, nuff said. Heck, even the Clowns will have their way with Minny!

He's only been a head coach for one team, Minn. starting 2007. Most of those wins was when he was an assistant coach.

I think we all know that Mack Brown wouldn't have won that title without Brewster being his recruiting coordinator. I am pretty sure Mack let Brew keep the trophy since he is primarily responsible for it.

I think we all know that Mack Brown wouldn't have won that title without Brewster being his recruiting coordinator. I am pretty sure Mack let Brew keep the trophy since he is primarily responsible for it.

I am enjoying your restraint, Ghost!
It seems that some of our fellow posters are in the dark about brewfster's comedically absurd claims to a gaudy W-L record.

I am enjoying your restraint, Ghost!
It seems that some of our fellow posters are in the dark about brewfster's comedically absurd claims to a gaudy W-L record.

No doubt Brewster is an interesting character. However, it wasnt like MN was ripping it up prior to Brewster, they are pretty much what they have been for 40+ years now, average at best.

Latest posts