OT: Nebby Booster takes out full page ad to support coach

I have 4 tixs for the short trip to Lincoln on Wednesday...if this fires up the boys and I have to sit and watch us lose to the Huskers I may run my car off in the Missouri on the way home.

Noone needs to drive into the Missouri... There are plenty of solid light posts before that, plus who wants to drown in icy cold water?!

Do you realize that if you take away the $800,000.00 that we paid Lickliter last year for his contract buy-out that we would be 3rd from the bottom of that list

What the heck is Northwestern spending all that money on? I really do not understand how the amount you spend on basketball expense translates into wins. Ohio State is 10th place on that list.

What the heck is Northwestern spending all that money on? I really do not understand how the amount you spend on basketball expense translates into wins. Ohio State is 10th place on that list.

Maybe NW is spending all that money on recruiting. Recruiting gets expensive when you get a majority of your recruits from foreign countries. Lots of travel to find them. Also they probably have translators on staff to help with the language barrier. :D

Whatever they are spending their money on isn't working ... maybe they should find a new strategy to be successful.

Latest posts