OT: Mike Leach has 10 plays

He also has a Juris Doctorate. Interesting dude.
It appears to be from some school called Pepperdine. Is that school accredited and in good standing? Sounds like one of those places where you have to take the Baby Bar in California. Never even heard of it.

It appears to be from some school called Pepperdine. Is that school accredited and in good standing? Sounds like one of those places where you have to take the Baby Bar in California. Never even heard of it.
You've never heard of Pepperdine? It's a legit school in California, and IIRC back in the day, that's where ABC used to hold the old "Superstars" athletic competitions. I also think that's where they did "Battle of the Network Stars as Well."

But don't hold that against them. But yeah, it's a good school.

Pepperdine has more of a basketball reputation. Dennis Johnson (Seattle, Phoenix, Boston, three rings) went there. They've sent others to the NBA as well.

Another claim to fame. They knocked Indiana out of the NCAA tournament in 2000. It was Bobby Knight's last game as Indiana coach.

Last edited:

My niece was looking at Pepperdine to go to but chose another college in Wheaton, IL. Pepperdine is actually a relatively young university when compared to most. I think of it as a lot of tree huggers go to it.

It kind of is genius. The teams obviously work the most on reading the defense and reacting correctly. So, they practice one play at a time and master it and its reads. There is something to be said about limiting plays for players and doing the plays well then have a ton of plays. They can always run the 7 plays out of a few different formations.

On the other side, could you image the shit Ferentz would take on here if it came out Iowa only had 7 plays?
Iowa has more than 7 plays?

Wow! I really have no idea what the guy did wrong, because I already know how to swear, so I don't play golf, but I'm guessing the guy got in trouble for playing with his balls on the golf course?

Latest posts