OT:Former Iowa commit quits football at Missouri

It's crazy how things change in just a few short years. I also wish him well. The guy has had some really bad luck.

wow...can't believe he was still around. I interviewed him at the 2005 US Army All American bowl..he was a junior at the time...right before I interviewed Tebow

wow...can't believe he was still around. I interviewed him at the 2005 US Army All American bowl..he was a junior at the time...right before I interviewed Tebow

That's impressive. Some day I hope to meet Tebow. If I do I'll ask him about the time you interviewed him. :D

Hope you don't ban me, but that was kind of irrelevant name dropping there..

That's impressive. Some day I hope to meet Tebow. If I do I'll ask him about the time you interviewed him. :D

Hope you don't ban me, but that was kind of irrelevant name dropping there..

kind of a pr!ck thing to say. it's his site, and he should be able to name drop. i once met chevy chase.....

I have a feeling Jon Miller & Tim Tebow will be battling for the same job in about 3 yrs, & no, I don't think Jon will all of a sudden find NFL QB qualities or ability. But, it does seem Jon has a nice QB size to his frame. 6'4" - 6'5". How tall are you anyway, Jon?

I have met Jon Miller.

How is THAT for a name drop? :)

Outstanding. I have too!

But it pales against doing my business at a urinal adjacent to the Chicago Sun Times' Mike Royko at a Northwestern game. I did say hello, and he was annoyed for some reason :)

"Quits the team" has such a negative connotation. Makes it sound like a tantrum or something like that.

But transient quadriplegia? Horrifying.

Hope he gets well and there aren't any long lasting physical or psychological injuries...

Latest posts