OT: Drake beats UNI at Arch Madness 3-6-2020

i'm just expecting Iowa to get Purdue in the quarters so Purdue can prove it isn't that difficult to beat a team 3x in a season and twice in a couple weeks.
:(

UNI played too many cupcakes NC. Decent loss at WV. Decent wins v SC and CO. Needed decent run.

One of my first memories of college basketball was watching Drake vs. UCLA in the NCAA tourney. Way to go Bulldogs!

Nice. I was in 11th grade in Des Moines and saw most of Drake's games at Vets that year. That old brick building with no acoustics was so loud and the Valley was tough as Bradley, Tulsa, Louisville, and Cincinnati all had really good teams. I think Louisville had two future pros in Wes Unseld and Butch Beard.

Drake just had some great players as most of you know and even a few really good bench role players but mainly a top 6 players.

I think if UNI lost in the championship it was possible to steal a tourny bid, but losing in first round like that, no chance.

Drake smh

Wasn’t impressed with Coach Deveries today.
Sturtz played like 17 minutes second half and was terrible

Bradley clogged up middle and ran hard at 3-line and Deake has no counter all game

Latest posts