OT: Drake beats UNI at Arch Madness 3-6-2020

UNI is done, they had to at minimum get to the championship game, their resume just isn't good enough otherwise.

UNI had just smoked them a week or two ago I thought too. Like Drake looked terrible from what I saw of it. It was on TV down here and I caught a little of it. This strait up surprises me. UNI man... That hurts

Is UNI still in? They better hope things stay pretty chalky in the conference tournaments.

This is my question, I figured their resume was strong enough even if they didn't win the conference tournament but I don't know about losing this early.

They must have been so scared of choking in the tournament again, they thought it was better to just choke before it.

UNI/Minnesota opening round of the NIT, on a Tuesday right before the tournament, that would get me jacked up for Thursday or Friday, whenever Iowa played.

UNI had just smoked them a week or two ago I thought too. Like Drake looked terrible from what I saw of it. It was on TV down here and I caught a little of it. This strait up surprises me. UNI man... That hurts

6 days ago ... UNI beat Drake 70-43 at the Knapp Center (Drake shot 30% at home and UNI shot 48%). Today, Drake wins by 19 (and shoots 50% and UNI shoots 31%). Kind of crazy.

This is my question, I figured their resume was strong enough even if they didn't win the conference tournament but I don't know about losing this early.

They're out. they won't get in now. They were sitting at 36 in the NET. This loss is going to hurt and the mvc is basically a one bid conference now that Wichita State is gone

Maybe there's a real long shot they get an 11 seed play in game but I doubt it

Is UNI still in? They better hope things stay pretty chalky in the conference tournaments.
Yeah. Should be. Might be a first four #11 if things aren’t very chalky.

Win @Col S.Car Loss @WV by 5

Just as good as Dayton’s resume who lost to Colorado at home, beat GA and lost to Kansas

Might be tongue-in-cheek going on there but really, Dayton a two seed from that weak-ass conference....?

Latest posts