OT: Crazy Japanese music video with Hawkeye helmet in it

I was watching "Saved by the Bell Where are they now" last night and saw Slater wearing an Iowa sweatshirt. I thought that was great. Now I see this. Our hawkeyes are connect all that is good together.

I was watching "Saved by the Bell Where are they now" last night and saw Slater wearing an Iowa sweatshirt. I thought that was great. Now I see this. Our hawkeyes are connect all that is good together.

Yes...seems the Hawkeyes were looking to sign a crappy wrestler from Cali and Slater fit the bill.

I work in an office full of Koreans. I have tempted to ask them what they are singing.

Does "oopa oopa" mean "Go Hawkeyes"?

Or watch the lyrics here by clicking the CC button:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OI0RyENYBA"]YouTube- [ENG] SNSD Oh! (English and Romanized Lyrics full HQ) (Girl's Generation)[/ame]

I'm not going to bother, because I'm sure teeny pop is teeny pop no matter what country it's from.

There is nothing quite like cute japanese girls in skimpy outfits dancing around. There is nothing quite like Iowa football. Put the two together and you have the greatest video of all time.

It's an entirely new dimension of Awesome.

After watching/listening again, with subtitles on, it is a song about a girl, trying to get a boy to recognize her. Pretty basic teeny bop stuff.

From what I've heard, Iowa gear is pretty big in Japan. Must have spread over to Korea. No idea how or why though

Latest posts