OT: Crazy Japanese music video with Hawkeye helmet in it

Hawkeye10970

Discuss...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbwL8kSpEk"]YouTube- 소녀시대(Girls' Generation)_Oh!(오)_MusicVideo(뮤ì§Â￾비ëâ€￾â€￾오)[/ame]

Last edited:
A Hawkeye helmet in it and a chick dressed in Hawk colors. And how did you find this?

Last edited:
Wow, I'd say we do a little international cheerleading recruitment. We got the international exposure!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing quite like cute japanese girls in skimpy outfits dancing around. There is nothing quite like Iowa football. Put the two together and you have the greatest video of all time.

There is nothing quite like cute japanese girls in skimpy outfits dancing around. There is nothing quite like Iowa football. Put the two together and you have the greatest video of all time.

Kanye West better not storm the stage when we present them with the award...I'd hate to beat his a$$ on statewide television...again.

Then I stand corrected...

There is nothing quite like cute KOREAN girls in skimpy outfits dancing around. There is nothing quite like Iowa football. Put the two together and you have the greatest video of all time.

Nice find! This is actually a very popular korean group. I live in Japan but my wife and family are from Korea. I'm gonna have to post this to my facebook. :) ha

Latest posts