OT - Congratulations to my Cubbies - Iowa/NU more crazy

You're so mad you had to say it twice? Stop being such a whiny little girl and take your loss like a man. You are embarrassing yourself.

One of two things will happen.
1) Passes out soon
2) His mom will put him to bed

It has been a tough journey, but my Cubbies have powered through to the NLCS. For those of you coming to the Northwestern game on Saturday, I suggest you pace yourself or build in some nap time because that Saturday night will be one of the biggest nights in the history of Chicago even though it is a road game.

Will be a great Saturday for sure!!! Hawks then Cubs, went to games 3 and 4 amazing atmosphere best ever, and only going to get better with a Hawks win Saturday, and Cubs journey continues!!! Loving this fall so far!!!
https://youtu.be/-DoFC3jWXA4

Go Hawks and Go Cubs!!!

Go Cubs what a great atmosphere in both game 3 and tonight just an amazing experience.

Go Hawks on Saturday ranked match should be a great game in Evanston...

Hahaha hahaha go cubs go!!! I don't care if you're a hawk fan or not.....knocking out the cards in one of the their best seasons ever is pretty cool.

But no cubs fans are not ISU fans.....we want this title....

Go Cubs.. Look forward to seeing all the Black and Gold Saturday at Ryan Field!!

Then Cubs in the NLCS game one Saturday night should be fun.

Cub fans are exactly the same as ISU fans, that's why some of you need to hit the road:)

LOL, only Cards fans are crying like little Cry Clowns right now.....Next thing we will hear from you is how you would have made the World Series if you didn't play in the toughest division in all of baseball.

Clown tear are just like Card tears

Some where Harry is sitting with God having an Bud Eternal Light and saying......"See I told you it would be fun." God says back to Harry......" Yeah I could get used to this." We've suffered a lot and no fans in any sport any where in the world deserve it more.......... Well Iowa City pulls a close second.