Oregon's Crazy New Basketball Floor

hater alert hater alert. If Phil Knight was from Iowa and we got these kind of benefits there would be no complaining from anyone.

Would I complain about the money he puts into the program? Not a bit. Would I ever consider forcing myself to look at a floor that hideous? Not a chance in hell!

I think its kinda cool, it sets them apart from other schools, but then again i like boise's blue turf too. Why do they have to be like everyone else? eastern washington's red turf is just dumb though

Worse then the blue turf at Boise State. Why can't all schools have the field/court the same? NCAA should make a rule for this IMO.

totally agree, the blue turf is horrible. The floor looks like a spin art my kid made at the fair!!

Oregon has to have some kind of inferiority complex. They actively seek attention at every opportunity, no matter how much their teams garner attention solely on their merit.

Oregon has to have some kind of inferiority complex. They actively seek attention at every opportunity, no matter how much their teams garner attention solely on their merit.

And it's working out great for them. Look how much their football program has imporved since they started breaking out the crazy uniforms. Recruits love their uniforms and facilities, they've went from an average Pac-10 team to being one of the best in the country and they only appear to be getting better.

And it's working out great for them. Look how much their football program has imporved since they started breaking out the crazy uniforms. Recruits love their uniforms and facilities, they've went from an average Pac-10 team to being one of the best in the country and they only appear to be getting better.

The facilities I'll give you on that front. But if recruits get pulled in by the uniforms, it's no wonder that they've got some dumb players up there (Masoli, Blount, etc.).

If someone drops the ball on the floor, it's going to take an official timeout and several minutes to find it.

Latest posts