Oregon's Crazy New Basketball Floor

Worse then the blue turf at Boise State. Why can't all schools have the field/court the same? NCAA should make a rule for this IMO.

ept_sports_ncaab_experts-115336420-1289065442.jpg

When are they going to give in and just rename the school the University of Nike, or rename the teams the Oregon Nikes.

1. That's fugly...

2. U of Nike sounds appropriate...and I love that a college football outfitter gets to pour millions back into one university...how is that not a conflict of interest??? It basically means every university is helping to fund Oregon athletics...not cool.

more tasteful than I expected

I HATE their football uniforms, but I actually kinda like this bball court

That's crazy.

Is it just me, or does "Deep in the Woods" sound a little funny? Not funny ha, ha...

hater alert hater alert. If Phil Knight was from Iowa and we got these kind of benefits there would be no complaining from anyone.

hater alert hater alert. If Phil Knight was from Iowa and we got these kind of benefits there would be no complaining from anyone.
They are such attention whores out there! What's next? Playing in goofy multicolored uniforms ?

They are going to like it until the day one of thier players hits a 3 from the top of the key for victory only to have the official call it a two because he can't tell where the 3pt line is on that white on cream scenario.

This is just idiotic.

If Iowa's colors were green and yellow and their nickname was the Ducks. I'd be a Cyclone fan.

+1 Very true! It would have been better if they went with a pond color for the court.

Now we will have Trojans playing the Ducks deep in the woods.

Those people smoke too much weed, have way too much money and have too much time on their hands. Knowing Altman, I bet he really loves that mess.

Does that floor say "KILKENNY"? You bastards!!!!

In all seriousness though, it really is kinda cool, but the color scheme is all effed up.

Latest posts