Oregon

mopkins

King Kong
If anyone's staying up late with me, Oregon is currently hanging with Utah. Oregon is NET ranked 57 right now. If they get to 50th it would wind up a Q1 win for Iowa. To get to 50th Oregon would likely need to win this game and then beat ASU and then pray.. the conference is just that weak.

giphy.gif

How are you guys changing your titles? Mopkins is King Kong. Tk is Fran’s biggest fan. I want to be BiPolar.

Ducks beat Utah. Yay?

If they beat Arizona State tomorrow they likely knock them out of the dance.

Whats interesting is Oregon has almost the same NET ranking as Minnesota and the Gophers are considered a lock for the dance and Oregon is nowhere on the bubble even. Clearly NET doesnt mean everything...or does it?

All that Nike $ he's gotten might not have him thinking that way though... Winning would just be icing on the cake. He's made a ton more $ since going there instead of staying at Creighton

I remember when he went to Arkansas for a day....the look on his face at his initial press conference when the AD led the boosters in "Pig Suey" was the funniest thing ever. Next day, he was back at Creighton...

I remember when he went to Arkansas for a day....the look on his face at his initial press conference when the AD led the boosters in "Pig Suey" was the funniest thing ever. Next day, he was back at Creighton...
Yup he was a fish out of water there no doubt. I'd love to know how soon after that he got his wife in the car and started driving back to Omaha. It had to be almost immediately. Worked out for him just fine. Creighton was tickled to have him back for a little bit longer and then to Oregon he went.

I watched Oregon play this past weekend when they beat Washington. They have adjusted to life without Bol and aren’t bad. I think they will win the conference tournament.