Oregon

Oregon - Wisconsin 1st round game. Interesting matchup.

Indeed. Especially since Wisconsin opened -1.5 and the spread has swung all the way to Oregon being favored. I think people are looking a little too into Oregon's winning streak. They beat up on some bad PAC12 teams right after losing 3 straight to some bad PAC12 teams

At any rate, Oregon/Wisconsin is going to be a boring ass game to watch. The over/under is currently only 118...

At any rate, Oregon/Wisconsin is going to be a boring ass game to watch. The over/under is currently only 118...
Oregon scored nearly that much (108) by themselves when they played us the 2012 NIT second round and Dana Altman is still the coach. Did he have a philosophy change or something?

Oregon scored nearly that much (108) by themselves when they played us the 2012 NIT second round and Dana Altman is still the coach. Did he have a philosophy change or something?

Good question...although they scored 79 vs ASU and 84 vs WSU recently. The Badgers have broken the 70 point barrier only twice in the last 14 games. Oregon is 17th in points allowed, but the Pac-12 is garbage

I think I'd take the over in the game if I had to, but I'd rather just take the Badgers and lay the points. I don't think Oregon has played a defense like the Badgers all season...while Wisconsin is used to playing these slow, boring, drag-out games.

Good question...although they scored 79 vs ASU and 84 vs WSU recently. The Badgers have broken the 70 point barrier only twice in the last 14 games. Oregon is 17th in points allowed, but the Pac-12 is garbage

I think I'd take the over in the game if I had to, but I'd rather just take the Badgers and lay the points. I don't think Oregon has played a defense like the Badgers all season...while Wisconsin is used to playing these slow, boring, drag-out games.
I have a good friend that is a huge Oregon fan. He said they had to completely start over when Bol Bol Bol Bol...whatever it is...went down. It took Altman most of the season to figure it out. And he’s not suggesting some deep run by Oregon. But they know their identity now and are playing well.