Oregon

How are you guys changing your titles? Mopkins is King Kong. Tk is Fran’s biggest fan. I want to be BiPolar.
Honestly, it's some new algorithm HN uses. It can tell by Mopkins' posts that he resembles a big, tall African-American post player and I apparently post the most positive posts supporting Fran McCaffery.

Sean Miller got caught paying players. USC has been in turmoil for seemingly forever. Oregon has come up in the Adidas scandal. Alford burned UCLA to the ground.
Since Nike owns Oregon, tell me how they are involved in the Adidas scandal?

Last edited:
Back in September I bet 3 teams to win the NC...Oregon, Tennessee and Iowa. If the miracle happens someday I want to get paid. I only bet teams that are at least 20-1... had Villanova the last 3 years cashing twice.

Hey, that’s a good win for Iowa....but way back in September of 2018 and Oregon is playing the exact opposite of Iowa right now, still very good win on paper for the Hawks.

Oregon ended with a NET ranking of 51. If they got to 50 it woulda been a Q1 win for Iowa on a neutral court.

But it didn’t. Iowa is locked in on the dreaded 8/9 seed line thanks to how they finished the season. Get Duke if they even win their first round game. If people don’t think the committee will take that in consideration you’re kidding yourself.