Oregon and Washington decided to

This may be the end of the line for Kirk.
One final winning season in the ' old' B10.
This may be an understatement. More conference teams with legit competition. Less cupcake teams to pad stats with. Yes, most teams schedule their share of cupcakes, but the better programs will schedule top programs amongst the non-conference schedules. Our idea of that is playing the clowns in Ames. Not quite the same as playing USC or Oregon

You think it’s cool, but the Ferentz’ vehemently disagrees with you. It means the days of hiding in the b10w is over as well as staying in their cocoon in general. They now have to actually beat real teams in order to get to a b10 negotiated bowl. One thing is for damn sure. If you think the Ferentz’ non- con schedules have been weak in the past, you haven’t seen anything like how it will be crafted in the future
Yawn…

This will definitely by fun to see USC come in Kinnick to play. I don't remember that happening before. May also be true for Oregon. Should be a lot of fun.

Official release from Big Ten. Wash and Ore to join Big Ten in 2024. Wash and Ore will also join the BTAA (CIC)

We are like 10-22 vs the PAC 12 since 1970. I suppose that could change.
Guessing the majority of those losses occurred in the Pacific Time Zone. Plus the FIVE FUMBLE SELLOUT would have been a W.

Can't wait to see how the feared west coast teams do in KINNICK, where Top Five Teams come to die!

When Penn State came into the league in the 90's, their fans were already counting on the number of championships they were going to win. They would be the best team every year, by far. Same with Nebraska and their fans when they came in. It's amazing how different reality is once you have to play the gauntlet that is a B1G schedule year after year.

It would be great if we could finally drop the clowns from the schedule and make more room for conference games.
Totally agree with you. It'd take the conference forcing that upon KF and the schools to do that. Or even a better non conference opponent would be more worth it. I wonder if we'll see that day..

Latest posts