Oregon and Washington decided to

Dream on…
I was thinking about starting a new thread titled “While you were sleeping”. It would be based on the fact that the old Michigan appears to be back. It seems that a few big boys seemed to be napping like Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame, and Penn Sate, which may have contributed to Iowa’s mild rise.

For a few years these programs seemed to level off from their once lofty position as giants of college football. This may have assisted in Iowa’s improved recruiting through Kirk’s reign.

Let’s not kid ourselves as it has been pointed out how poor our record has been against the Pac 10 (Pac 12 or what ever they are called now ………. Disbanded Pac, lol) I am not sure what is going to happen to those arrogant assholes over at Stanford. They didn’t mind rubbing our noses in it the last time we played them.

We all know Kirk’s reign may be ending soon just as Barta’s did. The ship may be taking on water with the great offensive mind of Brian leading the offense.

Even though Nebraska seems to still be sleeping (more like a comma) Michigan, Ohio State, Notre Dame, and Penn Stare seem to be arising and sitting back up on their perch.

Can you image playing all those teams in one year and then adding USC and Oregon??? Yep, might be a good time for the captain to saddle up and ride into the sunset………. Nap time is over.

Now even so I am somewhat optimistic for this upcoming season with the new portal additions and a very favorable schedule. However get past this upcoming season and add in the new expansions and we could get that old saying from Bob Hogue (? Spelling) and get a good “Oh My!!!”

I could have added in there Northwestern’s mild temporary rise but they appear to be cratering right now.

Latest posts