One B10 team has NEVER lost a NCAA Men's BB Tourney game

okeefe4prez

Congratulations to the Northwestern Wildcats, who after this year's pathetic outing by the B10, are the only team in the conference who has never let the conference down in the tourney.

Iowa has gagged a few times that I can recall (all under Tom Davis) but this year's showings by Purdue, PSU, Wisconsin and MSU were terrible. We can all point to massive choke jobs by all the other programs in the conference as well, but Northwestern still sits there with zero losses. Nice work, 'Cats. RRAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRR!

Not all Under Tom Davis, remember Northwestern State?

Dude, Northwestern State was probably the best 14 seed in the history of the NCAA tournament. That team went 14-1 in the Southland Conference that year. If not for Alfords brilliant coaching we would have lost that game by 20.

Duff, that may be the single most idiotic thing I have ever read on the interwebs.

Everything I said was fact, it's irrefutable. Plus their school also shares a name with the only B10 team never to loose an NCAA tournament game.

I sincerely hope that all of you who are incredulous at OK4P and Duff's posts here are just playing along with faux mockery. The sarcasm has been laid on quite thickly.

I sincerely hope that all of you who are incredulous at OK4P and Duff's posts here are just playing along with faux mockery. The sarcasm has been laid on quite thickly.

Dude what the hell are you talking about. They were 14-1 in their conference, FOURTEEN AND ONE!!!! And the only game they lost was because the officials made an unbelievably great foul call at the end of the game and the other team won it at the line. If the officials had been mortals they would have probably missed the call and NW State would have went undefeated and probably been like a 3 seed.

Congratulations to the Northwestern Wildcats, who after this year's pathetic outing by the B10, are the only team in the conference who has never let the conference down in the tourney.

Iowa has gagged a few times that I can recall (all under Tom Davis) but this year's showings by Purdue, PSU, Wisconsin and MSU were terrible. We can all point to massive choke jobs by all the other programs in the conference as well, but Northwestern still sits there with zero losses. Nice work, 'Cats. RRAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRR!

You should get NW basketball season tickets

I don't know what's more annoying; OK4P (and Duff's) stale trolling, or the fact that people still react to it. They have a thread on another forum where they make fun of the people here for buying into their trolls. It's almost like they're as tired of it as I am.

I don't know what's more annoying; OK4P (and Duff's) stale trolling, or the fact that people still react to it. They have a thread on another forum where they make fun of the people here for buying into their trolls. It's almost like they're as tired of it as I am.

Yer a dude.

Yeah, & one Big Ten team has never made the final four. One Big Ten team has never played in the national championship game. You can go on & on how bad Northwestern basketball is.

One Big Ten team has never finished in the top twenty-five, top twenty, top ten. One Big Ten team has absolutely no basketball history.

True, Northwestern does have a mythical national championship back in 1931. But it is not recognized by the NCAA. Northwestern basketball is synonymous with futility.

Hey, how about this one. Name the Big Ten team with the fewest bowl victories since World War II. Or here's another one. Name the only Big Ten team that has not won a bowl game in over sixty years.

Latest posts