On the coaches

[
The phantom holding call on Kittle during Daniels long run was huge. Instead of 1st and goal and going up 2 scores they get nothing. Set the tone for the whole second half.

TE]

I forgot about that horrible call.. that was huge. It's funny how one bad call can cost so much. However it shouldn't have came down to that.

O-line is horrible. Can't run bock or pass block.
Whether the problem is talent or scheme, either way its on the o-line coach.

The refs did not make a single call against ndsu until the 4th quarter. Meanwhile they were manufacturing calls against Iowa such as the phantom holding call on Daniels big run. Most likely this game would have resulted differently if not for that bs call. That has got to be frustrating for the coaches too.

The refs did not make a single call against ndsu until the 4th quarter. Meanwhile they were manufacturing calls against Iowa such as the phantom holding call on Daniels big run. Most likely this game would have resulted differently if not for that bs call. That has got to be frustrating for the coaches too.
I disagree.
NDSU dominated us. More talent & better coaching.

On that QB draw on the last play. Someone on iowa's defense was getting tackled.

Saw about half dozen times in the first half NDSU hold or block in the back without a call. Then the call on the Daniels run. But that being said, that's college football. You get bad calls all the time and you have to overcome them. We did not.

Saw about half dozen times in the first half NDSU hold or block in the back without a call. Then the call on the Daniels run. But that being said, that's college football. You get bad calls all the time and you have to overcome them. We did not.

I saw a few go uncalled as well against NDSU, but it probably went both ways. That call was a game changer. Still outplayed, embarrassing.

Don't worry guys, Kirk & his sidekick will make a nice donation to the children's hospital and all Iowans will love him again.

almost 240 rushing yards allowed isn't all on the refs, it's on the defensive front 7. under 40 yards rushing isn't on the refs, it's on the OL. Blaming the refs is something ISU fans do with the exception of the 2005 outback bowl..........the fix was in that game.

almost 240 rushing yards allowed isn't all on the refs, it's on the defensive front 7. under 40 yards rushing isn't on the refs, it's on the OL. Blaming the refs is something ISU fans do with the exception of the 2005 outback bowl..........the fix was in that game.

I am not blaming the refs, the better team today won the game. Iowa got stuffed!

Don't worry guys, Kirk & his sidekick will make a nice donation to the children's hospital and all Iowans will love him again.

Losing with a classy coach is better than winning with an a-hole. Everyone knows that. Still, having said that, I vote for ickE to be the new head coach.

Playing not to lose Old Kirk is back.
seriously true
Aggressive coaching last season in close games = wins.

First tight game this season and passive not-to-lose coaching = humiliating loss.

Is this what King came back for?

I think the first half was on the players and the second half was on the coaches. They always think we can grind out a win and it bites us way too often.
This is a perfect synopsis. End discussion.