On the coaches

What a horrible job top to bottom by the coaching staff.

NDSU blitzed over and over and we had no plan to counter act it.

Just another example of losing to lesser opponent at home... nothing new.

Let's give them all contract extensions though.. since they are just all the bestest ever.

1) On the coaches - Running up the middle 1st and 2nd down during the last series.

2) Defense that didn't see the QB draw coming - I called it from my sofa in North Carolina during the commercial break.

3) Poor recruiting comes home to roost. The D-End position is soft Very soft

4) Poor recruiting comes home to roost. The O-line .

Soft on both O and D line.

I think the first half was on the players and the second half was on the coaches. They always think we can grind out a win and it bites us way too often.

The play calling there when we needed a first down was pretty horrible.

But the plan all day was horrible.. I actually don't think a lot of our players played bad. They just were not prepared for the formations that NDSU played with on both sides of the ball.

Let's give them all contract extensions though.. since they are just all the bestest ever.

Theyre nice people, we here at cuddly safezone university dont want to hurt feelings by telling people they FUCKING SUCK AT END OF GAME MANAGEMENT ahem....

They had a plan for it. They expected L. Daniels to pick up the blitz. But he whiffed on several.

The play calling there when we needed a first down was pretty horrible.

But the plan all day was horrible.. I actually don't think a lot of our players played bad. They just were not prepared for the formations that NDSU played with on both sides of the ball.

Defensively, KIng and Jewell showed up as you would expect.....It was hit and miss with everyone else.

I was at the game, this team looked un-prepared to play. We looked so f-ing sloppy on both sides of the ball. Dropped passes, horrible run blocking at times. Bo Bower is the weak link on defense, they kept going right at him and everyone in my section was moaning his name all day long. Really frustrating, no way we should have lost to that team. They had like 10,000 fans inside Kinnick.