Omicron Covid

When someone thinks so differently from you it's hard to not assume they've been brainwashed. When I see your posts I think "how can someone possibly believe that?" It would be easy to just assume something is wrong with you and you listen to too much CNN. But truth is, your brain is wired different than mine, just like half of the country. Clearly you're not all brain washed so it should be clear to you if you think about it that the other side also isn't brain washed.
Give me an example of what I said that made you wonder "how can someone possibly believe that?" I disagree with the bolded section where you said you didn't think that the majority of people in this country are misled and misinformed. You said yourself that the media in this country cannot be trusted, but most consume it. How can you not come to the same logical conclusion that I did?

I don't watch mainstream media of any kind, let alone CNN, but I'm curious why is it about side or left vs right to you? What makes you think I have a side?

Just got an email. The Marcus Center, Broadway Series, is no longer requiring proof of vaccination and masks have become optional. I am a season ticket holder with daughter and grand daughters.
Also, My church is easing up. Restaurants are nearly mask free, school is in session, haircuts no problem, Target et. al., Mask optional, pharmacy and clinic masks required. Just sayin’.
So does this mean you're going to start living your life again w/out blaming and shaming others for what you view as putting your life in danger? If so i'm truly happy for you.

So does this mean you're going to start living your life again w/out blaming and shaming others for what you view as putting your life in danger? If so i'm truly happy for you.
I guess you need to take a third grade reading comprehension course. I wrote an earlier post in this thread summarizing my life style in the recent year. If you need help with it, I will type it in more slowly next time.
Yes. Much earlier I was critical of those who endangered others through their lack of concern. I have not, and will not, apologize for my beliefs.

I guess you need to take a third grade reading comprehension course. I wrote an earlier post in this thread summarizing my life style in the recent year. If you need help with it, I will type it in more slowly next time.
Yes. Much earlier I was critical of those who endangered others through their lack of concern. I have not, and will not, apologize for my beliefs.
Dont worry, he's probably one of those guys that believes driving drunk doesnt put others at risk, or is a hoax ;)

It's literally the same fucking concept but because of American hyper-individualism there are some that can't seem to grasp it.

Again, you're turning the corner i'm just so happy for you.

Holy Shit your to far gone to try and even explain things to you anymore. Im looking at a graph right now on macrotrends.net and yup it hit records levels under Biden. Not saying it hasnt leveled off some but fact is it still hit record highs under Biden. And why the hell are we arguing about this the president has very little control over the stock market just like the gas prices.
We argue about it because liberals blamed Trump for everything under the sun when he was in office. And there were a lot of things I didnt like about Trump either.

If the president currently in office is not responsible for the stock market or gas prices than it that's also true when markets rise or prices fall. Or when other presidents are in office.

We argue about it because liberals blamed Trump for everything under the sun when he was in office. And there were a lot of things I didnt like about Trump either.

If the president currently in office is not responsible for the stock market or gas prices than it that's also true when markets rise or prices fall. Or when other presidents are in office.
Your absolutely correct i just yesterday read this page were they were giving biden credit for Oil dropping 18% the last 2 days. I said no if he gets credit for the price dropping then he gets blame for the price rising. Fact is the president has about 5-10% to do with gas prices or stock market.

I'm no fan of biden, but trump is a fucking idiot. Literally every president, democrat or republican, was better than trump by most metrics. Some would say that he ascended to such heights that he beat out james buchanan and andrew jackson I guess. I do find it interesting that the republicans that got shit on by trump in the 2016 primary (ahem ted cruz) now suckle his balls.

Almost every republican is so scared to stand up to him for fear of being cancelled, no one has balls anymore. Liz Cheney was the one of the only and look what happened to her. Imagine the daughter of Dick Cheney being one of the good "guys" in liberal eyes.

Fucking hilarious.

Last edited: