Oliver Martin Eligible

This is why Dochterman predicted 10 wins. We're in for one hell of a season, boys. Think Ted Ginn times 10. :eek: #Savior

SameDisfiguredAzurevasesponge-max-1mb.gif

This guy is better than Ted Ginn times 10. He's more like Randy Moss plus Jerry Rice plus Megatron plus AJ Green plus Wes Welker (high football IQ) wrapped into one. I'll be surprised if any team not named Michigan can stay within 3 TDs of us this year.

Don't make fun of his dogs on Twitter. He gets mad.

jesus, that damn dog! Dakota or Lakota or whatever? I love DOGS. When we lost our Golden a year ago who was 14 it was horrible. My wife took it really hard. It was sad. Took months to get over and eventually we realized not having a dog kind of took some of the life out of our house and we got another one. I love him. Great dog. So.... I say this with 100% sincerity that I am not trying to be callous - but it's been well over a year and his obsession with the loss of his dog is not healthy. At all. Get a new dog Pat.

Martin was not ruled eligible until this morning.
True, and you're to be commended for not trying to jump the gun, although I'm sure there were urges to do so. The Washington press corps (both sides) should be so ethical, but they're just a step from the Enquirer anymore.

Martin was not ruled eligible until this morning.

just a fyi, I am pretty sure we are all saying the rumors were substantiated to troll ya a bit here Rob. IMO if you don't know it, as far as media goes, no one knows it and you'll release it when it's concrete.

Latest posts