Olesani and Katenda to announce

In a way I hope Olaseni selects the "mystery school".

I would prefer Gibson to say the least. By many accounts IA stands a shot. I think he wants to play in the B10 at the end of the day. It doesn't sound like MSU is going to offer.

In a way I hope Olaseni selects the "mystery school".

I would prefer Gibson to say the least. By many accounts IA stands a shot. I think he wants to play in the B10 at the end of the day. It doesn't sound like MSU is going to offer.

MSU has stopped going after Gibson. At least thats whats being said by MSU fans.

Per DMRegister:

"Olaseni, a 6-10 center, is expected to choose between Iowa and Oklahoma, although he reportedly hasn’t been offered a scholarship to Oklahoma.

There also is at least one more school involved with Olaseni, said Kyle Lindsted, his coach at Sunrise Christian Academy in Bel Aire, Kan. However, Lindsted said Olaseni doesn’t want to reveal the third school.

“There are some places that Gabe went that people don’t know about,” Lindsted said Sunday night."

I guessing the "mystery" school is where he is going.

Me top If Iowa lands him or Gibson that is the third scholarship.

I agree to some extent. You have been hinting that Iowa has a verbal from a point guard. If so just come out and say that you know this is true. If you know the name you don't have to tell us the players name because it would spoil that players right to announce it. However if you know something for sure you could just tell us you know someone close in the program and that you KNOW for sure there is a verbal commitment. If not we will have to just start calling you "freak" for short. Sorry if that sounds harsh but it's just ignorant for you to keep doing this over and over again with out putting more info out there.

I

I'm gonna say he knows nothing. I'm sick of this "Deep Throat" schtick. Hope I'm wrong, but I'm done buying into it.

I just am having trouble visualizing a silent verbal at this stage of the recruiting process. Unless a certain prospect is waiting for an ACT result, and has a pretty good feeling he passed. And if that's the case, it's hardly what I'd call a lock.

I just am having trouble visualizing a silent verbal at this stage of the recruiting process. Unless a certain prospect is waiting for an ACT result, and has a pretty good feeling he passed. And if that's the case, it's hardly what I'd call a lock.

It could also be a player released for a LOI and they are just working out the kinks before announcing. Then again it may be nothing. SCHUUUUULLTTTZZ! I know nothing, I see nothing! You older fellas would appreciate that seen from "Hogan's Heroes".

It could also be a player released for a LOI and they are just working out the kinks before announcing. Then again it may be nothing. SCHUUUUULLTTTZZ! I know nothing, I see nothing! You older fellas would appreciate that seen from "Hogan's Heroes".

Good point

Latest posts