"Olaseni has the most abilities on the team"

DunderMifflinHk

http://m.qctimes.com/mobile-touch-2/?disableTNStatsTracker=1&asset=a0351eec-c652-11e1-bcea-001a4bcf887a#article_a0351eec-c652-11e1-bcea-001a4bcf887a.html

So it's true, players are just as prone to hyperbole as message board fans.

Who knew?

I don't have any problem with anything in that article. In fact I think Devon Archie was one of the most athletically gifted players we've had in the last few years. He just wasn't a very good basketball player. Olaseni has a similar blend of size and athleticism.

Gabe has to show that he can do better than Devon did, and I think he can.

Actually the best thing about that article if you read it is you can tell how much affection the players have for each other and for their coach. That's a really good sign for team chemistry, IMO.

07-05-2012 09:56 AMOatesStache
Quote:
Originally Posted by gralph
Does the emerrgence of GO allow Kyle Myer to redshirt?
He hasn't emerged, he's just getting hyped in the media by his boys. I wouldn't read too much into this.

Are you his personal reporter? Do you follow everything GO? He definitely could have emerged since last season.

07-05-2012 09:56 AMOatesStache
Quote:
Originally Posted by gralph
Does the emerrgence of GO allow Kyle Myer to redshirt?
He hasn't emerged, he's just getting hyped in the media by his boys. I wouldn't read too much into this.

Are you his personal reporter? Do you follow everything GO? He definitely could have emerged since last season.

He could have emerged. Then again, I could get struck by lightning and attain super powers.

Past history would suggest neither is likely.

I think he is going to surprise a lot of people. If he does, Iowa should be pretty tough next year.

From what I've seen, I still think he's a year away before we see what Basabe is anticipating. He will still see minutes this season, but I wouldn't expect consistent numbers out of Gabe.

The light bulb hasn't turned on yet, but at least the lamp is plugged into the outlet this year.

Latest posts