Olaseni commits to Iowa

Please someone just tell me that Olaseni is at least farther ahead than Archie on the offensive side of the ball.. Don't need another nightmare free throw shooter..
He is more advanced on the offensive end than Archie.

You happy? :)

I was doing some research about recruiting class rankings and came across this gem from Rivals in 2004. Kinda illustrates that there can be a wide variation between what is perceived in recruits to what actually happens:

Cy,
digging this up made my eyes bleed. Is that evaluator still employed?

Cy,
digging this up made my eyes bleed. Is that evaluator still employed?

I don't know, but he shouldn't be. I wasn't trying to rub salt in any wounds here, but just wanted to show that until these guys start playing big time ball, we really have no idea how good/bad they will be.

And, it goes both ways...no one thought Basabe was going to be as good as he is.

Re: Olesani commits to Iowa

Time to start thinking positively! Get over it.

I was only playing devil's advocate. I think we did psych ourselves out. I was just saying that people were more worried that his heart wouldn't be in it even if he did come than offended that he didn't commit immediately. That was particularly propelled by his keeping OU in his top schools, even without an offer.

Re: Olesani commits to Iowa

Great pick up. I couldn't bear the thought of BromArch as our only bigs next year

Watch it there, bub...don't poke BromArch with a stick or in ANY way "antagonize" BromArch...or it will use one of its extra long arms to reach over and slap the taste right out'cher mouf!:mad:

Latest posts