Okey State!!!

There only needs to be one reason

Alabama's loss is a heck of a lot better than Okie State's loss. I dont want to see the rematch AT ALL but Bama deserves to play for the title. Ok St had their chance as a 28.5 point favorite and they **** the bed

Oklahoma state has more impressive wins.

I think the best two teams are LSU and Alabama. However, I am a firm believer that you shouldn't play for a National Title if you haven't even won your conference.

I think the best two teams are LSU and Alabama. However, I am a firm believer that you shouldn't play for a National Title if you haven't even won your conference.

So if LSU had lost to Georgia, then who would you put in the championship?

11-1 Oklahoma State vs.

11-2 Georgia
11-2 Wisconsin
11-2 Oregon
10-3 Virginia Tech

11-1 LSU, Bama and Stanford would all have to be out of the running since they didn't win their conference. That's exactly why I don't like the argument that you should have to win your own conference. The best teams should be in the championship. Winning your conference doesn't necessarily make you the best.

2 best teams in the nation will play for the NC, that's Bama and LSU. OSU would get killed, don't kid yourself. Arkansas and Georgia were probably the best comparisons for OSU, they got killed. KILLED I SAY!

You can't lose to the Iowa State Cyclones in Football and play for a National Championship.

Completely agree. Alabama and LSU are the best two teams in the nation, barring some shady ballot changing today by pollsters, they will and should play each other in the SuperDome for the national championship.

Ummm....yeah....your season is over; you finished @ .500 (6-6).
Let that sink in for a few minutes.
Nobody even remembers that OK State lost at Jerk Twice Field. It's December, and isu is irrelevant. Pls don't act surprised, because it happens every year.

I like to think I deserve better than this from you vintage.

and what did my post even have to do with ISU or their season? all I'm alluding to is that some of you want to say that OSU doesnt deserve to go to the national title game because their lone loss is to ISU. They deserve to go despite that loss and their resume proves it.

I'm willing to hug this out with you. but next time I might be a little more reluctant to do so

XOXO

Last edited:
I like to think I deserve better than this from you vintage.

and what did my post even have to do with ISU or their season? all I'm alluding to is that some of you want to say that OSU doesnt deserve to go to the national title game because their lone loss is to ISU. They deserve to go despite that loss and their resume proves it.

I'm willing to hug this out with you. but next time I might be a little more reluctant to do so

XOXO

I'm sorry. :eek:

There only needs to be one reason

Alabama's loss is a heck of a lot better than Okie State's loss. I dont want to see the rematch AT ALL but Bama deserves to play for the title. Ok St had their chance as a 28.5 point favorite and they **** the bed

they lost on the road the day after two major figures in the OSU community had a tragedy occur. the loss on the field is embarrassing, but OSU has a better overall body of work.

It shouldn't have anything to do with the fact that it was ISU. It was the fact that they lost to an unrated football team...I would like to see okie state play LSu though. I am thinking it would be a 40 point blowout..

No because of Clone manhandling....

Dropped them to the same perception as the Hawks.....

A bit better perception because they did not have Minnesota on their schedule.....

Eric

:D

Doesn't matter who plays LSU, they will beat their opponent hands down. One of the better college football defenses ever.....

I do believe Alabama would give them a better fight than OSU, but who wants to kiss their sister. Bama had their chance and lost. I really don't want Alabama to have a chance to win another National Championship, and the bowl games are much better when the teams are from different conferences and regions. I am certain that ESPN would love to see LSU/Alabama in the championship game.....

Doesn't matter who plays LSU, they will beat their opponent hands down. One of the better college football defenses ever.....

I do believe Alabama would give them a better fight than OSU, but who wants to kiss their sister. Bama had their chance and lost. I really don't want Alabama to have a chance to win another National Championship, and the bowl games are much better when the teams are from different conferences and regions. I am certain that ESPN would love to see LSU/Alabama in the championship game.....

and that's why the BCS system sucks. it's just as much about who will draw more hype and bring more $ as it is who is most deserving.

what I wouldnt give for a +1 model in a year like this...

Latest posts